If you are searching for a place far from the big crowd, Java is the best place to be!
Java is a family hotel and during our stay we could see families with small kids and seniors.
Java is in a quiet area located at Ballermann 14 and 8min by bus from the Airport (costs €2,50 and stops right in front of the hotel) and 10min from Palma (also by bus). It's 20min walking from Ballermann 5, where you'll find Bierstrasse and MegaArena.
Java is 2min from the beach and has an exclusive path for the guess to the beach, which has a great piece of sand in that area and small shops/markts all around.
Friendly staff speaking good English.
We read on Tripadvisor that the hotel has just been renewed before summer period and we could see that. The official pictures are exactly what you'll find there. It has big outdoor swimming pool (with beds and sofas), wellness, indoor swimming pool, bar, restaurant and rooms.
They have an entertainment program with local attractions at the Bar in the evenings.
We noticed that all rooms has a balcony and see/swimming pool view.
Luckily we got the room on the first floor that had a balcony and a private area with 2 sunbeds and access to the swimming pool. Next time at Java, we would like the same room (sun until 7pm). The room has airco, minibar and flat TV with many channels in German and only 1 in English.
Bathroom is really good, daily cleaned with a great shower and space enough.
We chose the halfboard package once the difference from BB wasn't that much.
Breakfast has a big variety of food - specially british breakfast. You can also get fresh fried eggs, omelets, pankaces and toasties. Unfortunately there aren't many options of fruit and any fresh juice.
At dinner they do have a big buffet for all tastes. Food is average and they must find a way to keep the food warm. Although we were 5 nights at the hotel, we only ate twice and both times dinner was cold.
Wifi is paid - which is a pity for such a structured hotel. There are 2 computers at the lobby where you can acess.
Staff from the hotel is really friendly and helpful. We could get some great tips with them.
We were at Java in the beginning of July and highly recommend.
Taís C. & Y. te Poel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel completely refurbished with a renewed style and contemporary elegance in 2013.The hotel Java**** offers a relaxing, pleasant and modern atmosphere. Thanks to its privileged location the hotel is ideal for relaxing, to take a break, holidays and business trips.The hotel is located just 40 meters away from the beach, near 2 km. away from the airport and near to the city centre ofPalma de Mallorca (well connected by a regular bus service).Rooms:Comfortable, with parquet floors and very cozy, the 249 rooms offer completed bathroom(hairdryer, magnifying mirror, amenities,...).All the rooms are equipped with LCD screen 32" with satellite TV, Wi-Fi, telephone with direct line,mini-bar, renting safe, air-conditioning and central heating, ceiling fan and balcony, some of them have with superior terrace. Many Rooms with a great sea view.Gastronomy:Our restaurant with air-conditioning, offers hot and cold buffet service “show cooking style” forbreakfast and dinner.Snack service in Cocktail Bar and Lounge Terrace.Services and facilities:The hotel offers a lounge and games room with satellite TV.All the hotel areas have Wi-Fi at your disposal, if you don't have a laptop, you can use our InternetCorner (this service has an additional charge).Beautiful gardens, where there is a swimming-pool, a terrace with lounges and sun umbrellas andrelaxing cool area with microclimate (misting system). Bath towels are available at the swimmingpool area.Wellness Center with Finnish Sauna, Turkish bath, thematic showers, indoor heated swimmingpool, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Splitty, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Java reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Java Hotel Playa De Palma
- Java Playa De Palma
- Hotel Java Majorca/Playa De Palma