Quite old but recently refurnished hotel (imagine that you enter the room by classical key, not by card). The rooms are large and very clean. The sound insulation (very required, because of the approach of noisy german clubs) not quite good. A plus for the balcony, clean and covered by carpet, not by ceramic tiles. We spent a week there in July, with my 5yr old kid, half board and i have nothing to complain. The food was varied and enough, buffet style. Men are required to wear long trousers for the dinner (this is funny, because ladies can wear any skirt they want).
The hotel is located near the beach and the minimarkets, so you can buy anything you want until the late hours of night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Playa Golf, in Playa de Palma, Mallorca, offers its clients all of the services necessary to make their stay as pleasant as possible.It has three swimming pools, one of which is heated, an aquatic toboggan, solarium terrace, fitness machines, Spa & Wellness, tennis courts, beach tennis, mini-golf surrounded by a pretty garden, cyclist centre, events and meetings centre, a Buffet restaurant where you can enjoy the best gastronomy of the island, and three cafeterias with different atmospheres.And above all, good service and familiar and cordial treatment are our priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playa Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Golf Hotel Playa De Palma
- Playa Hotel De Palma
- Playa Golf Majorca/Playa De Palma