We stayed at Playa Golf in the beginning of July 2014. The rooms were clean and nice. We had breakfast at the hotel and this was very good. We stayed in first floor with view to the pool area and the seaside. It was a lot of noise in the night. German people who were partying all night.. It was a large beer tent close to the hotel, and from there you could hear high music and noise. This is absolute no hotel for families. But if you want to party all night its absolute a nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Playa Golf, in Playa de Palma, Mallorca, offers its clients all of the services necessary to make their stay as pleasant as possible.It has three swimming pools, one of which is heated, an aquatic toboggan, solarium terrace, fitness machines, Spa & Wellness, tennis courts, beach tennis, mini-golf surrounded by a pretty garden, cyclist centre, events and meetings centre, a Buffet restaurant where you can enjoy the best gastronomy of the island, and three cafeterias with different atmospheres.And above all, good service and familiar and cordial treatment are our priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playa Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Golf Hotel Playa De Palma
- Playa Hotel De Palma
- Playa Golf Majorca/Playa De Palma