My wife and I spent seven days at this hotel from 14-21/03/12. We booked the hotel after reading a lot of good reports on line.
It is graded as a three star hotel but we have travelled far and wide and think it has been underrated. The hotel décor is good and everywhere was spotlessly clean.
Majority of the guests were German, Dutch and Austrians with only a few brits but never effected our stay. There is free wifi in the hotel lobby and bar.
Our hotel room was basic but everything was in it what you needed. We were on the ninth floor but with three lifts we never had a problem. The maid kept the room clean and tidy.
Our stayed in the hotel was half board. The breakfast and dinner were very good and we always found some really good things to eat, perhaps a few to many things.
The hotel has a happy hour from 10am till 8pm and we paid €2.30 for two medium size beers, not a bad price.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to visit Majorca and not pay over the odds on some big name hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Pabisa Bali has 266 rooms (double and single) and 2 suites, distributed on 12 floors. Higher rooms offer spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea and the bay of Palma. All the rooms in this recently renovated hotel in Playa de Palma are equipped with a full bathroom (with hairdryer), satellite TV, safe (for a fee), telephone, minibar, central heating, air conditioning and balcony. GASTRONOMY At the Hotel Bali in Playa de Palma, you can enjoy our varied continental breakfast buffet, with wholemeal products and show-cooking. According to the board booked, at midday there is a hot and cold buffet with show-cooking and a good selection of desserts and in the evening an extensive hot and cold buffet with show-cooking dishes prepared while you watch. Twice a week there are themed buffets in the evening (more information at reception). With our All Inclusive Plus Service, you can enjoy cakes, sandwiches and baguettes, coffee and biscuits and drinks (with or without alcohol) at the hotel bar during the times stated. With the All Inclusive Plus programme you can also use additional services outside the complex. Find out more about the Pabisa All Inclusive Plus Programme here. SERVICES AND FACILITIES The Hotel Pabisa Bali is equipped with modern, new facilities and offers its guests a variety of services so they can enjoy a perfect holiday in Mallorca. The hotel provides two bars (indoor and outdoor), an outdoor swimming pool with special kid's area, sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols, children's playground and indoor swimming pool (open November until April). Computers with internet access (for a fee) as well as a free Wi-Fi zone are available in the hotel lobby. Pabisa Bali**** also offers a conference room, a gym and a non-smoking restaurant for its guests. ENTERTAINMENT The Hotel Pabisa Bali in Playa de Palma has everything you need for fun and entertainment. Just 300 metres from the beach and 12 km from the historic centre of the capital city, Palma, and with the famous Bierkonig and the Oberbayern nightclub only metres away. During the day at the Pabisa Beach Club you can sample the delicious cuisine and play minigolf at our fantastic 54 hole course, with different levels. Close to our hotel you will also find the spectacular marine park Palma Aquarium and the largest water park on the island, Aqualand. Don't miss out on the free entrance tickets and free drinks vouchers in each of these establishments when you book your stay with the All Inclusive Plus programme. The best All Inclusive in Playa de Palma, offered to you by Pabisa Hotels. THE HOTEL INCLUDES: The hotel provides: Restaurant 2 bars (one pool bar, open during the summer and one lobby bar) Conference room Gym Computers with internet access (for a fee) Free WiFi zone Heated indoor pool (open Nov. - April) Outdoor pool with integrated children's pool Free sun beds and parasols in pool area Children's playground ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Superbreak UK, HotelQuickly, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pabisa Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pabisa Bali Hotel Playa De Palma
- Pabisa Bali Playa De Palma
- Pabisa Bali Majorca/Playa De Palma