Myself and Husband + with another couple stayed at the Hotel Maria Isabel from 19th Jan 2008 to 23 Jand 2008.
The room we stayed in was very small on the 6th floor, even thou it was clean our bath was rusty and did not look very inviting to have a bath in.
The lifts were a nightmare we could always get a lift going up but found it very hard to get one to take us down, most of the time we had to walk down 8 flights of stairs to the reception area.
We stayed on halfboard basis, breakfast was ok (just) but the evening meal we just could not eat it, the food was very bland and had to eat elsewhere.
The only good thing was location it was very close to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This establishment has 132 rooms with telephone, satellite TV, air-conditioning, safety deposit box, complete bathroom and terraces, the majority of which have sea views. Spacious lounges, terraces and gardens, outdoor swimming pool, petanque, pool tables, table tennis, bicycle workshop, TV lounge, games room, central heating, bar, internet access, three lifts, sauna and heated swimming pool, etc.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your THB Maria Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thb Maria Isabel Hotel Playa De Palma
- THB Maria Isabel Majorca/Playa De Palma