Just returned from staying 3 nights at this amazing hotel.
When we arrived reception staff very helpful and also informative.
We had booked a side sea view room, amazing views of the beach and sea.
Rooms are fantastic, first thing you see is the walk in see through shower in the room, a fantastic idea.
Rooms have fridge too added bonus, overall a very modern and nice room.
We also used the spa while there we had the couple massage at 120.0Euros, fantastic experience, also included entrance to the spa.
We were Bed and Breakfast in the hotel, and the breakfast choice is excellent definatley what I would say 4 star food, we also hade meal in the restaurant one evening and again not disappointed amazing meal had !!!
Hotel overall is fantastic, well worth the 4 stars, hotel décor really modern and decorated to a very high standard.
One mention the bar man Antonio, credit to the company made us feel very welcome.
Overall would certainly return, keep up the good work.
See you soon,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Bahia de Palma is the same accommodation as always, but totally renovated. For over 40 years, thousands of visitors have been enjoying our friendly service and unparalleled location with the Mediterranean as the backdrop. This adults only hotel on the sea front is a small oasis close to the shore where you can relax, have fun and indulge yourself. Do you know why? Adults Only. As a couple, with friends or by yourself. However you prefer, but in a unique setting. More relaxed, more peaceful. We want you to hear the waves breaking from all of the hotel’s 217 rooms. However gently that may be. Rooftop pool. Take in the breathtaking views at the Sky Bar on the seventh floor. Look out over the horizon where the sea and sky become one whilst sipping on a glass of one of a variety of wines from the IBEROSTAR Bahia de Palma menu. Don’t let this experience pass you by! Chill out experience. If you are scared of heights, we have something for you where you can keep both feet firmly on the ground. The new SeaSoul Beach Club is the ideal place to watch the sun set. Your pulse will adjust to the rhythm of the music and you can choose from a wide selection of cocktails that will keep you cool. Beach, beach and more beach. Because that’s why you’re here. Feel the beach vibe all around, through the windows and from your terrace... It’s literally right in front of your eyes. The minute you leave the hotel you’ll be kicking off your shoes to feel the sand between your toes. Savour the island. Discover the most traditional and innovative flavours of the land and the sea. The best part? Being able to do it in an all inclusive hotel in Mallorca. Relieve stress and unwind. Get away from it all at the Spa Sensations of the Bahia de Palma hotel. Your daily routine and any worries will evaporate with every bubble and each contrasting sensation, whilst you rejuvenate your skin. A hotel with spa in Mallorca is another story. Stay in shape. If you’re one of those people that likes to keep active whilst on holiday, the new fitness centre at the IBEROSTAR Bahia de Palma makes it easy for you. And if you want to round off your workout with a bit of swimming, the 25 metre pool is just what you need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Lastminute, Iberostar, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Bahia de Palma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Royal Cupido Hotel Playa De Palma
- Iberostar Playa De Palma
- Iberostar Hotel Royal Cupido
- Iberostar Bahia De Palma Majorca/Playa De Palma