My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights in JULY 2011 as part of a longer vacation in Majorca as we had always fancied staying here. Such a fantastic hotel, we will now not stay anywhere else on future visits to the Island.
On holiday you want LOCATION, COMFORT, QUALITY, PEACE AND QUIET, GOOD FOOD & DRINK........ This hotel ticks every box:
LOCATION: Close to the airport, sea front location, within easy reach of all facilities (and Palma City).
COMFORT: Immaculate hotel, great room and bed, clean and well maintained inside and outside around the pool areas etc.
QUALITY: From quality staff and accomodation to quality decor and surroundings.
PEACE AND QUIET: First class for a peaceful holiday, staying with like-minded fellow travellers. Hectic days and a good nights sleep.
GOOD FOOD AND DRINK: Outstanding food (We stayed half board and it is the best choice and quality of hotel food we have ever tasted).
In a nutshell this hotel is worth every penny - and more.
We cannot wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly in front of the Playa de Palma beach, 10 km away from the city of Palma. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grupotel Acapulco Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Acapulco Playa Hotel Playa De Palma
- Grupotel Acapulco Playa De Palma
- Grupotel Acapulco Playa Majorca/Playa De Palma