Spent an overnight here with some family. We arrived to a very warm welcome from Mags at reception and I have to say the thing that stood out for me was the excellent customer service, the staff were fab both in the hotel and the restaurant. The waitress in the restaurant had us in stitches, she was fab and nothing was too much bother. Rooms were big and comfortable and for 90 pounds for the four of us was great value for money. One of the rooms a bit cold, despite putting up heating but apart from that our stay was great, Would definitely go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few minutes by car from the stunning West Highland Way and wildlife-packed Dougalston Golf Club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel Milngavie
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel Scotland