Stayed here the night before starting the west highland way, room comfy decent size and very clean. Had dinner in the beefeater which was actually much better than expected good value too.
Receptionist was excellent very friendly and very helpfull. Only complaint was that I checked in online and and booked dinner in the restaurant next door as part of the check in and we booked our table as far as I was aware I had prepaid dinner as I went through the whole payment process and even had top date my card details. Only to arrive and discover there was no evidence of that booking at all. Obviously a glitch. But very disappointing and w e wasted 30 mins trying to sort it up. But the receptionist was brilliant and very helpfull. I would
Stay again. Bu now know to book my value meals on arrival and not online as part of the check in
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few minutes by car from the stunning West Highland Way and wildlife-packed Dougalston Golf Club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel Milngavie
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel Scotland