“Value for money”

Ranked #22 of 41 Hotels in Nagpur
Hyderabad, India
“Value for money”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The hotel gives you what they advertise...well priced rooms and airport and railway station transfers. Rooms are reasonably clean and they even offered to get my breakfast ready early in the morning.The pick up and drop off was good and driver courteous. On the whole a good experiences

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank emshashi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
pune
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Except manager Mr Sahil-very arrogant, he has no sense how to talk with customer, rude with lots of attitude.
other wise Nice clean rooms. value for money.....food was costly but quality does matter, Better u book in advance and reconfirm before arrival because manager always conduced he dont know how to handle the advance booking.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

4 Thank amolmahadik1980

Travellers are raving about these Nagpur hotels

Kochi (Cochin), India
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Nice clean rooms with good service...value for money.....food slightly costly as there are no restaurants in the vicinity. Bathroom was clean...room was clean but the single room was very small but sufficient for the two nights I stayed....Better book in advance and reconfirm before arrival.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Mumbai
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Value for money. Cleanliness was proper. I stayed for two nights. Room service was good. ACs are old fashioned but works quite ok. Overall it is a good hotel for business travel. I shall come back to this totel again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dublin
Reviewed 24 July 2013

From the moment I arrived with two friends the service was shocking, one of my friends was very ill so we just needed to check in and get her into a bed. I booked an executive room as opposed to the standard deluxe, as the Executive had two large beds and was more spacious, there was an option to have a third bed and pay the extra which I did also.
We were escorted to a small double room, with one bed, my friend was so ill, she just needed to lie down, I requested the extra bed, a mattress was brought in and thrown up against the wall, when I asked for linen, the lady marched to the wardrobe and pointed to a blanket. I called down to reception, the Very rude Manager, told me I did not pay for a bed, that I paid to have the third person in the room!, even though I had clearly opted for the extra bed and paid for it. He told me that you would not get an extra bed in any Hotel in Nagpur. At this stage I gave up, insisted on sheets and left it at that.
Two of us went down for dinner later on, there was nobody in the restaurant, the Waiter/Manager insisted we should have it in our room, that there was a discount for room service, we told him we didn’t want to have it in the room, he wasn’t a bit pleased with this and told us we would have to wait 30 minutes before coming into the Restaurant for dinner. The food was worse than shocking, it was so bad that the same Guy, just looked at mine when it arrived and took it away again. The same with breakfast the following morning, just horrendous.
When I enquired about getting a taxi, 13 kl away, the guy on the desk said it would cost 1400 Rupees, for the same journey we paid 120 rupees in the end.

This place could be really excellent, if they sacked all the staff and started again with the right attitude.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Dublinblueeyes
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Had a one night stay at this Hotel....following are my feedback:
1. According to me..the hotel charged too much for what they offered.
2. Confirmed one day prior about the arrival and booked a room..but was not available when I reached and had to finally settle for something else.
3. No comments about the service as most of the time I stayed out.
4. The bathroom ONLY APPEARED to be modern...but was not.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Thrissur, India
Reviewed 1 May 2013

The rooms are very small and old fashioned. The price is less. We resorted to a new hotel the next day. If you are under budget and require a decent hotel in Nagpur in that area, then this is the place for you. But it lacks in service. We had requested a taxi to the receptionist., he asked us to wait, we waited for long for a call from his side. Later when we checked, he Had left and the next person had no idea. So apart from this, the hotel is average and best if you want to stay a night under budget

• Stayed August 2012