“Stay”

Dua Continental Hotel
Ranked #33 of 46 Hotels in Nagpur
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Budget hotel with proximity to railway station. Except complimentary breakfast other things were really good.
However hotel staff was really good & helpful to accommodate any special request. Overall good experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Dua Continental H, General Manager at Dua Continental Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Dear Sir,
Thank you for staying at our hotel and taking the time to give us your feedback. We will make better efforts to improve your Morning Breakfast experience next time around. We are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. It is very encouraging for our team that our customers return happy. We look forward to serve you in future.
Regards Hotel Dua Continental Management

Reviewed 7 September 2013

The room was well furnished, service was good but the room was slightly small. Over all good hotel. The staff was very helpful & courteous. The bathroom was neat & clean. It is located very near to railway station and in a clean area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Dua Continental H, General Manager at Dua Continental Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Hope to see you in the future soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank cordonblieu
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Great Location just next to my old school which I was visiting. The staff were helpful. Apart from that the elevator was not working, the Airconditioner did not work, there was no hot water the wi-fi did not work in the room, though it worked at the lobby, the windows were fully covered up with blinds which could not be opened. The towel looked like it had poo all over it though I think it was rust transferred to the towel. Thankfully I had my own. Photo of towel provided

Room Tip: Others have good reviews so perhaps there may be different types of rooms. Ask to see the room befor...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us your feedback.

We would like to sincerely apologize for the problems you had to face during your stay with us. We will make better efforts to serve you in future.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I with my family was travelling to Nagpur for first time with my friends family to attend wedding function, and selected DUA Hotel as my friend booked it from justdial.com on last moment and was told they had a special discount for justdial customers.We stayed there for 2 days 13-14june13
They quote a very high rate and discount it almost 40-50% to fool people.
The experience we had was very very bad.
1)Location : ok but lots of automobile shops and very noisy road. Could hear the vehicle noise whole night. 2)The promised free WIFI is only at the reception and not in the rooms. They dont say that in the advertising or while booking the room . Not convenient bcos if you have to do internet online you have to go down stairs.
3) Room : Newly done but horrible. Stinky rooms, smells of cigarettes smoke.Towels stink. Dirty and stained bed sheets and blankets also smelly. The window cant be closed and locked. So the noise, dust, and also risk of mosquitoes to eat you all night Moisture/ water seeping from the bathroom to the bedroom. Smells dingy when you enter the room , then obviously you get used to it. No hot water in the shower.They tell you it will come after some water passes by , so we waited for long after wasting a lot of water we realized that there was no hot water.
4)They charge high rates for the very basic amenities and services.
5)Horrible behavior of the staff , RUDE AND DISGUSTING. You Have To Request And Beg Their Staff To Come & Do a job for you , like asking them to bring a simple toilet paper which you will get after a long wait. Seems they want money and tips for all little things they do.
6)So called complimentary breakfast is a joke, no quality and only 1 sandwich in breakfast with tea which was luckily good. Rather not have breakfast.
I will not pay more than 1500/- for such a hotel in my city Indore
Do not be fooled by reviews or photographs This hotel is NIGHTMARE
Chetan Vishwas-Indore
Date :24Jun2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank ChetanVishwas
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Went on a official trip to Nagpur for 3 days and stayed for 2 nights at the hotel. Booked the standard Exec. Ac room via. MakemyTrip website..and "mark my words" It was a WIN WIN for me. I got a good hotel to stay at a very reasonable rate...which served my purpose. Hotel is at nice and convenient location...hardly 2-3 kms from railway station. The staff was co-operative and HONEST. There was a problem in my room allotted to me earlier...which one of the staff himself identified and asked to accommodate me in another room...though the problem looked negligible to me. Another thing that impressed me was the breakfast...whatever I ordered...always a fruit accompanied it..which of course made me feel happy and healthy...apart from that...I did found few very basic items in their menu which were far too expensive. So on an overall basis....I am a satisfied customer..and for sure gonna stay here next time I visit Nagpur...and last but not the least...I would definitely recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking time out to give us your feedback.

We are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us & were satisfied with our services. It is very encouraging for our team that our customers return happy.

We look forward to serve you in future.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

The Hotel location is good, The staff is helpful in getting you taxis and local information. Rooms are small. Cleanliness is good. Rom service is OK. Restaurant starts only in the night. Othet times room service is available.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Dua Continental H, Owner at Dua Continental Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Hello Mr. Prashant,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Hope to serve you again whenever you are in Nagpur.

Management