“good business stay option near MIDC hingna”
Review of Seven Suites

Seven Suites
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nagpur
Seven Suites
Ranked #43 of 96 Speciality Lodging in Nagpur
Reviewed 10 March 2014

went on business trip and other hotels were sold out so stayed here with a reference... the rooms are compact but nice... some floors are under renovation... the roof top restaurant needs an uplift!
location is very good... staff was helpful... food was ok!! so its a great value for money service apt!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank anujdubey

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I have given 4 points based on their effort.
I stayed here for 2 nights on my business trip. This is a serviced apartment, not some fancy hotel.
What I heard was, it was a boy's hostel converted into serviced apartment.
I did read bad reviews, but I experienced a totally different situation. I really felt they were trying hard.
They picked me up from the airport with complimentary pickup as promised on the net.
When I reached at 8 AM for early check-in, they were willing to serve me complimentary breakfast which was very nice of them.
I did not like the rooms they showed me in the beginning, so I saw and chose the room after looking at 3 rooms which they showed me patiently. One of the rooms had no window and I refused, other had twin bed which I refused and the final room had king bed which they refer to as master bed and had proper large window which I finalized. The room is on the smaller side but has enough space.
What I liked was the size of the TV was big enough with cable channels. There is plenty of WIFI reception with good speed which is complimentary. The only place the reception cuts out is in the bathroom, but then again, WHY would you want to use it in the bathroom, you have other things to concentrate on. Only shortfall was no study table. For business trip people it is a no-no.
Bathroom felt very compact and narrow.It has all the basic amenities. Hot water was available. The shower was not good. It was kind of choked and did not have any pressure. It was more like dripping. Totally hated the shower.
The buffet breakfast was limited and ok. It was served at the rooftop restaurant. It is more of a terrace made into restaurant than a rooftop restaurant, so don't try to imagine anything fancy. They had about 2 types of Indian breakfast. You can order different types of eggs and they'll cook it for you in the kitchen.
I had checked out at around 10 AM and had to go to the airport at 4 PM after completing my work. To my amazement, they dropped me to the airport even after hours of my checkout as a complimentary service. Ofcourse I had to come back to the hotel. Please make the reservation in advance for the drop.
I was impressed with their service. I purposely didn't tip the room service for 2 days and still he was kind and polite, which impressed me. I did tip him on the 3rd day.
No matter who says what, with my experience I really liked this place and I am coming back here on my next business trip!

Room Tip: I prefer room 104
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
8  Thank superdoshi
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I stayed in this place for a night found it comfortable . Best part i found was the pick up. The guy picked me up from the station at 5:30am that also complimentary. Hotel is a far from station but its very peacefully . They serve complimentary breakfast . Overall i will recommend this place and will certainly stay in this place on my next visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
6  Thank prasun68
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Location - it's a little far from the railway station or the airport, but they have pickup and drop facility which I had to rely on because the hotel is somewhere inside a residential area, not in any main road, and it is hard to find.

Pickup & Drop facility - Made me wait over half an hour for pickup at railway station, despite me calling up to confirm my arrival time before 1 hour. In fact, when I called them from the railway station, they said they're on their way and will take only 5 minutes, and took around 35 minutes. After checkout, they refused to drop me at a private bus pickup point which was in fact much closer than railway station or airport.

Wifi - Before booking, I inquired about wifi facility, because I needed internet access during my stay. They had confirmed that it was available. However, the wifi was only in ground floor, and no signal in 2nd floor, where my room was located. After complaining so many times, they fixed the wifi in that floor only during the last day of my stay, just few hours before checkout.

Room Service - After a glass of hot drinking water I had ordered took 45 minutes to arrive, I decided to have my meals outside.

Rooms - Cleanliness was OK, but the single room I was allocated was so small that there was barely any space to walk outside the bed, and there was no window - felt very claustrophobic.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask them if your room has a window, and, remind them if you're expecting a pickup.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank KrisPrajapati
Reviewed 1 May 2013

We were allotted a twin sharing room instead of a double bed room which we had been expecting. When we asked for one, we were told we would have to pay more. The room was cozy and comfortable. The AC was not very effective though. Food was decently priced, but average quality.
They told us they would provide us with complimentary airport drop, but inspite of sharing our flight details with them before hand, we were not provided with a cab on time, because of which we had to hail an auto at the last minuite. Infact we nearly missed our flight because of them!
They say their breakfast service begins at 7:30am but even by 8 am the food was not ready, so i wuld strongly advise you to not rely on their service. I happened to catch a glimpse of their kitchen, and I must say hygiene standards are definitely not maintained. the cups they served us coffee in, had coffee and dirt stains. That is the kind of service they believe in.

Room Tip: Do not stay here.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 30 January 2013

In general, the hotel was OK. It had a moderate standard room and an average bathroom. Some parts of the hotel were under renovation. Saying this, it was an OK place to stay. The purpose of our trip was to sightseeing the city and we spent there little time, so it suited our purpose well. Staff was friendly but did not speak much English. Location was easy to find and moderately quiet.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple