“My stey at Radisson blue, Nagpur”

Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur
Ranked #2 of 48 Hotels in Nagpur
Reviewed 10 August 2014

It was a fairly nice stay at the hotel with comfort, cool and warmth. Even I have not used all the facilities available in the hotel but I am sure that they must also be very nice. Quality of food is very good and tasty. Behavior of staff is very nice and helping. I recommend every body to stay here when you are coming to Nagpur.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel,Nagpur!

Thank you for patronising and taking the time to share your wonderful experience at Radisson Blu Nagpur.We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your last stay at the hotel.On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for your business and hope to see you soon whenever travel brings you back to the city.

In case of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me and I shall be delighted to assist you.

Email:dfb@rdnagpur.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,301)

Reviewed 9 August 2014

It was nice to stay with you during my visit. i like very much the rooms and services which you provided also the rooms its very nice i enjoyed lot in Delhi,Amritsar and Nagpur i had informed some of my friends when ever you visiting any country you just choose Radisson once again thanks for your service and see you soon

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Its a relatively new property and something one doesn't expect in a small city in India. That being said, this is one of the best properties I have stayed at on a business trip. The room was large with a very comfortable bed. Same with the bathroom. There was an excellent choice of food in the restaurants and I enjoyed it a lot. Staff was outstanding. Another advantage - the hotel is just 10 mins from the airport, even less if there is no traffic.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I stayed at this property while on a short business trip to the "Orange city" during July'14. A short ride from the airport this hotel does not dissappoint when it comes to amentities and service. The rooms are spacious and well-maintained, something you would expect from such a brand. I immensely liked their one-touch feature to control everything in the room, right from lighting settings to TV volume inside the bathroom.

The TCK is pretty much the same level as other Radisson hotels. But I will mostly remember this hotel for the the pains it took to courier back documents which I had forgotten to collect. It is an almost expected feature from most top-end hotels but to experience the dedication first hand was a nice end to the trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I was on short business trip to Nagpur and stayed at the radisson hotel for the first time...it's a new property, the rooms are state of the art..the best part is the staff who make you feel at home after a hectic days schedule. They had a Maharashtrian food festival going on when we visited and the restaurant staff was incredibly helpful in helping us choose the dishes as well as in the prompt service..it's a place to be for the business traveller and even for the leisure one as the property is superb..

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at this Radisson. They made a great first impression with the free airport transfer. Prompt and courteous service with easy check-in. From baggage claim to my bed was no more than 25 minutes.

Staff are great and food at TCK was excellent.

Nice, clean room. Very comfortable bed.

My only complaint is that the Wi-Fi was very unreliable.

I'll be back the next time I'm in Nagpur.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Nice hotel. Best in Nagpur. Nice and clean room. Nice staff. Excellent food. The hotel is very near to Airport 10 mins drive. They have complementary airport transfer. Wifi is free and speed is also very good.
Overall excellent hotel

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014