“Lousy Hotel in name of LUXURY”

Hotel Mansarovar Luxury Business Hotel
Ranked #38 of 42 Hotels in Nagpur
Chicago, Illinois
“Lousy Hotel in name of LUXURY”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I booked online seeing the glossy write-ups and to my dismay found it too far from Rly.Stn. I booked in the last week of MAY 2014 along with my family. I was shocked on reaching the hotel, in the name of Luxury the hotel had no LIFt and had to climb 2 floors to reach my room and further in the Luxury class there was no power, ridiculous for a luxury hotel in May heat not to have a captive Genset...........I forfeited my booking amount and the Management has no qualms in enjoying the booking amount........Shameful..WIL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL....

Room Tip: There is no lift and you must climb up for your rooms. There is no power back-up...what is the use o...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

3 Thank tumulurus

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I was visited this hotel for my business trip in the moth of may... its out of city in koradi, it is the wrost of all the business luxury that category. Bed with quare handle cut my beg. Bathroom with glass isnt a place to stay with anybody.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank Sonia632

Travellers are raving about these Nagpur hotels

Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I have been to many hotels in India and stayed. This is the worst of all in the that catagory! Bed with quare handle cut my leg. Bathroom with glass isnt a place to stay with anybody, restaurant which serves discarded food, mngr serves as chef too!

Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Malabika76
sanjayst, General Manager at Hotel Mansarovar Luxury Business Hotel, responded to this review, 28 May 2014

Greetings from Hotel Mansarovar !

Thank you very much for your kind feedback which will help us in improvising our services. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused if you have faced during you & your wife recent visit to the hotel.

But Dear Sir, how we can provide higher category room facilities in lower categorize rooms, which you have seen before the booking on our website. And we know we have provided all the services to you which we have promised.

It was our pleasure to have you and your wife with us and we hope to see you with us again soon.

In case of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me and I shall be delighted to assist you.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 6 May 2014

'When i reached the hotel there was no greeting no staff was there at the reception and when the staff started interacting they told me to show my marriage proof it was such a embracing situation for me and my wife if i didnt had any pics of my marriage they coul not have let me check in the hotel. The hotel staff and the hotel manager were so rude and bad that i didnt wanted to even check in but it was odd time to find some other option. The hotel is surrounded by a slum and its just aside by a highway the approach is so confusing that a person has to cross whole highway and find a service lane. It is such a pathetic location one should ever opt to. After a hot argument with the bad hotel staff i entered my room and i was shocked to see the room area it was so small with no space to feel like a hotel room. The washroom was in a pathetic condition with low quality bath fitings no toiletries were provided and i had to call them to first clean the toilet. No towels were provided no blankets were there. You can easily hear the loud sound of the trucks horns and the music whole night just in case if you get some sleep you can't My wife and me were so shocked by this experience that we could not sleep for a moment and we were waiting for the first light of the morning to check out. I had booked the hotel room for two nights but i even didnt stay there for more than eight hours that too because i was not having any option. The hotel had promised a complimentary pickup and down but unfortunately we were not provided with the same on time. I called up and narrated the story to the general manager of the hotel but he didn't bothered even to call back and appologize about this incident.

In the last i would really want to apologize to my wife for putting her in such a bad situation.'

I would recommend to makemy trip to please cancel your partnership with this crap hotel to save your brand. And thanks for this recommendation.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank WolfpackPune_India
sanjayst, General Manager at Hotel Mansarovar Luxury Business Hotel, responded to this review, 9 May 2014

Greetings from Hotel Mansarovar !

Thank you for taking time out from your busy schedule and rating us on trip advisor for improve our services.

But sorry to say you are not correct about complent & I think no one can believe it because no one hoteliers will try to create such a big mistake in ones, I know very well everything was ready in your room because regularly i checked personally to every room before guest entering, our toilet is also so nice as per tariff there are no false commitment about room sizes and all otherwise you can prove it, we have mentioned everything on our site for customer convenient, like: Room Images, Sizes, Room Amenities & Services, anyone can read on site.

yes we require marriage proof because we following government rules & regulation which is not wrong. We cant provide that particulars services which we have not promises.

I have never heard such a language in my whole life which you & your wife have used.

And also we are situated on local Mahadula Bus Stop which is very famous in Nagpur then how you confused i don't know.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I visited this hotel for business and pleasure in April 2014. Little far from the city, but i would say it is worth considering this hotel. best thing is you can sleep peacefully. The Rooms are clean. The hospitality is good, the staff is very courteous.

The restaurant service is also very nice, the food is good. i would recommend the Hyderabadi biryani and the baby corn and Mushroom gravy. The morning Aam ras with breakfast is awesome and keeps you protected from the heat.

Hotel is very decent I would say... its a no nonsense types and good for family as well.

Room Tip: Super Deluxe AC is a good choice, is you are more then one.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ca_yusuf
sanjayst, General Manager at Hotel Mansarovar Luxury Business Hotel, responded to this review, 22 April 2014

Greetings from Hotel Mansarovar !

Thank you for patronizing and taking the time to share your wonderful experience at Hotel Mansarovar. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your last stay at the hotel.On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for your business and hope to see you soon whenever travel brings you back to the city.

pune
Reviewed 14 March 2014

It's a place wherein you will feel relief and peace after a hectic journey. The rooms,facilities,aroma,comfort and most importantly the hospitality is excellent. The hotel genuinely cares for the customers and that makes it the best.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank patil990
sanjayst, General Manager at Hotel Mansarovar Luxury Business Hotel, responded to this review, 16 March 2014

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 8 March 2014

It is a very good budget hotel with good food. Rooms are very clean and well furnished. Staffs are well trained and very friendly as well as helpful. Only problem is the distance from Airport Or Railway station for which they provide pick up facilities FOC but road & flyovers are under construction to make it convenient very soon. At the same time locality is also not impressive.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business