“Fantastic experience of a lifetime.”

Skydive Tilstock Freefall Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skydiving club. Charity events and solo courses.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a fantastic family day out this day when myself and four of my family had tandem skydives. The rest of the family had a picnic and enjoyed the fun watching the other people jumping as well as us. The staff were very safety conscious and most helpful and friendly. We have already recommended this club to a friend who is going to do a tandem skydive soon.

All reviews
"safety briefing"
in 7 reviews
"once in a lifetime"
in 5 reviews
"be prepared for a wait"
"great little cafe"
"small cafe"
"staff were lovely"
"tandem partner"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A really good afternoons enjoyment - staff were all organised, informative, friendly and polite. Only black spot was spectators viewing could be placed nearer to activity - however we would thoroughly recommend Skydive Tilstock
to any interested parties. In fact we plan to be back

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Awesome event. All the staff are very friendly, helpful and supportive. I would definitely recommend this club 10 out of 10 all round.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I loved every minute of my charity sky dive, everyone was so friendly and professional, I felt happy and safe doing my skydive, thanks Chris.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited the airfield for a charity skydive and it was the most amazing experience of my life so far!! I am 16 and the instructor I was with was so nice, reassuring me, making me feel safe and confident. I also had pictures and a video and the cameraman was great!! The photos and video turned out amazing and I didn’t stop smiling due to the care I was given and the fun day the staff provided. The wait was a bit longer than expected but we had been warned we may have to wait a while so we came prepared, and it was fun to watch other people jump and eat from the cafe on site. Would definitely recommend it and would love to come back again!!