Last week i stayed here with a friend, on arrival the hotel porter met us to collect our bags. We then checked in with very polite staff. We hired a safe key and they give you wifi codes just ask at reception. The porter then took us to our room. Stunning room lovely and clean. En suite bathroom was also very clean, towels included. The hair dryer in the room was very powerful so ladies no need to bring your own. We had a balcony view which overlooked a road but minimal noise really. Everyday the maids come and changed The bedroom sheets and clean your room.
There are 2 pools both on the Lower ground floor and.a.pool on the 5th floor. Both pools are beautiful. The lower ground floor pool is the main pool which has a snack bar open all afternoon. Great choice of food brilliant service for all inclusive (which me and my friend were).
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC no complaints what so ever. The hotel serve breakfast from 07.30-10.30, Lunch from 1pm until 3pm and Dinner from 19.30hrs until 22.00hrs. At each each meal time the food choice was fantastic beautifully presented with a fantastic amount of choice. The staff with come and take your order for your drinks once youve sat down. Very polite i have no complaints against this hotel at all. In the evening they have hotel entertainment for children and singers. Personally didnt really stay for this.as we was out in Playa de las Americas. For those of you who want to go to veronicas strip alot be prepeared t pay about 10-12 euros each way. Its about a 10min taxi ride away.This hotel is more family orrientainted. If you want lots of young party people then get a hotel in playa de las americas.
Overall lovely hotel, wonderful staff, simply fabulous 5***
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 9 minutes walk from the beach. Melia Jardines del Teide is built around a huge pool complex and 12,000m² of tropical gardens. It has wonderful views of the coast and mountains, including Mount Teide. Rooms at the hotel are bright and spacious. They all have air conditioning and satellite TV. Each room has a balcony or terrace, with views of the pool, sea or mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout. Adults-only The Level services are available in some rooms, including a private lounge with free coffee and tea, private check-in area and daily cocktail hour, as well as private pool and rooms with Nespresso machine, pillow menu and designer toiletries. The Meliá Jardines del Teide offers 2 adult swimming pools, one being exclusive for The Level guests. There is also a children's pool. The hotel has a kids' club, as well as a full family entertainment programme. Dining options includes a buffet restaurant, an a la carte restaurant, the lobby bar and a restaurant serving snacks. The hotel is set just 9 minutes' walk from Playa del Duque beach, in southern Tenerife. Costa Adeje Golf Club is 1.5 km away. There is also a free shuttle service to a nearby shopping centre. There are also several shops on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Melia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Jardines del Teide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Jardines Del Teide Hotel Costa Adeje
- Melia Costa Adeje
- Melia Hotel Costa Adeje
- Melia Jardines Del Teide Costa Adeje, Tenerife