I can't give this hotel a 5 rating as this hotel is just totally the opposite to what we are used to staying in, however we knew that it would be like this and for a winter getaway this hotel is just perfect. We are used to much more intimate and smaller boutique style hotels. But we really needed some sun after a very wet and damp weather back home in the UK. This hotel has everything that you need and more so if your looking to go somewhere to just chill and not really do a lot then this place is just right!! We were sold the half board option when booking the deal which we were not to bothered about as we were only there for 6 nights, however any longer and I would have found this a little tedious doing the same all the time a touch of "The Truman Show" springs to mind. I would suggest to do the HB for the first few nights depending on how long you stay then for half the holiday pay for the option to eat in the other restaurants!! There are many swimming pools with lots of sun loungers to we didn't really have to fight to get a lounger but again don't know what this would be like in a really busy period. Sports facilities were very good. A well equipped gym, classes everyday, aqua aerobics, tennis courts & the Spa which is a really lovely spa, but massages a very expensive my husband paid 195 Euros for an 1 hour & half massage. They always have some form of entertainment in the evening. The piano bar was nice to. Our first room was small with a balcony and way too much furniture in it, we did ask to be moved from this room as there was an overpowering smell of drains coming from the shower which was just dreadful, the 2nd room was much bigger but didn't have a balcony to be honest wasn't really bothered as we were out best part of the time. Overall great for what we wanted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia del Duque is a charming hotel inspired by the traditional Canarian architecture of the end of the 19th century. This adaptation of a tropical oasis rises majestically on the azure shores of the beautiful Duque Beach. Apart from the original 19 buildings of the resort, 40 exclusive villas designed by the prestigious interior decorator Pascua Ortega have been opened in January 2008. Additionally, the inauguration of the luxurious Spa is planned for this summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bahia del Duque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Adeje
- Gran Resort Bahia Del Duque
- Bahia Del Duque Tenerife
- Bahia Del Duque Costa Adeje, Tenerife