That’s the place where your dreams come true, just tell them to the hospitable hotel team.
It is like a separate town with its own habits, splendid views, nice and responsive people. Clock tower is the creative solution – you may see and hear it in any place so that you do not need to think about time.
Territory and infrastructure are great. During the whole stay we did not have time to come to mini-club even though it was right behind our apartment.
Bahia del Duque is a very quiet place on a quiet coast ideal for family stay and definitely not for those intending to spend active holiday inside the hotel or its surroundings.
Its only minus is that after Bahia del Duque you may return only to Bahia del Duque :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia del Duque is a charming hotel inspired by the traditional Canarian architecture of the end of the 19th century. This adaptation of a tropical oasis rises majestically on the azure shores of the beautiful Duque Beach. Apart from the original 19 buildings of the resort, 40 exclusive villas designed by the prestigious interior decorator Pascua Ortega have been opened in January 2008. Additionally, the inauguration of the luxurious Spa is planned for this summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Southall Travel, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bahia del Duque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Adeje
- Gran Resort Bahia Del Duque
- Bahia Del Duque Tenerife
- Bahia Del Duque Costa Adeje, Tenerife