We spent 4 nights at this hotel which was a pleasant surprise. The customer service was excellent. Always very efficient and diligent and at the same time genuinely friendly. One of the breakfast chefs was rather grumpy one morning for no apparent reason but he was the exception.
As to the facilities, the heated salt water pool was a hit with my partner. I preferred the cooler pool myself as it was much more refreshing. Lunching by the pool was the option we chose most days. The food was good but the buffet was rather limited compared to some other hotels I have stayed at.
Some minor flaws: The cava served upon arrival and at breakfast was demi-sec. Much too sweet for our palate. The minibar in our room was hardly working but ice was available upon request so that partly made up for this shortcoming. These two issues could probably have been resolved if we had asked for it. Not so with the final flaw, which was that the bathroom floor would get flooded every time the powerful shower was used. This was clearly a fault in the design of the bathroom floor.
But overall a great stay. Highly recommended.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Prestigia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Costa Adeje, Tenerife