Since visiting Jardines de Nivaria in May 2012, we have found the hotel to be just as wonderful as it has been in the past.
We always book direct with the hotel and as we have stayed there many times, we regard it as home from home. We returned to the hotel in May to find the same excellent food, service and amenities you would expect to find in a 5 star hotel.
The staff are the consumate professionals, very attentive to the many needs of their clients and welcome you with ease.
Eating in the hotel is pleasure with 3 restaurants catering to your every need from a poolside snack to a full a la carte. The food is of the highest quality served by very knowledgable waiters who will always discuss the menu if you have any queries.
The bedrooms are as you would expect - spacious, spotlessly clean with all the usual facilities.
The hotels tropical gardens are a pleasure to walk through and what could be better than sipping an ice cold moquito listening to the live entertainment at night, following the meal of your choice.
My wife and I will be making arrangements to visit the hotel again later this year as essentially, although Tenerife is a winter holiday, the Jardines de Nivaria is well worth a visit all the year round.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Costa Adeje, Tenerife