My Husband and I stayed here for a second time in October with our 9 year old daughter. The hotel was just as beautiful as we remembered, and still had the same charming, helpful staff. A special mention must be given to the lovely, smiley Valentina, who was the pool lifeguard last year, but has now changed roles to a poolside bar waitress, and Francesco, the poolside massage therapist, who provided my husband with a great massage to relieve his aching leg muscles after the previous days cycling trip to Mt Teide. Also thanks to the fantastic maids who made our room spotless each day, despite the daily messy chaos of wet towels and clutter we created.
We were allocated a room in the Guajara building (as we were last year) but this time it was newly refurbished, improvements included a fantastic walk in power shower and more spacious room with a modern contemporary feel. Upon arrival we were provided with the nice touch of fruit and wine in the room, and the management left a lovely letter thanking us for our return visit, they even left a little gift on our last day to say thank you and to hope we would return again.
The only negative of our entire stay, was that our junior suite was on the ground floor, and as such we had no view except for a fence covered in plants and plastic screening. It was frustrating to hear the waves crashing on the beach outside, but not to be able to see them (or anything outside except the sky, for that matter), although the hotel did say they would try and move us to a higher floor if the availability of a room arose later that week, we declined their offer, as we were too tired after the journey to face the prospect of re-packing to move rooms.
Despite the lack of view, our holiday here was simply wonderful, with fantastic breakfast buffet, gorgeous pools, superb location and great service with a smile. We are already planning to book again for February, but this time as a coulple so we can spoil ourselves,( how selfish are we?).
If you value good service, quality and attention to detail, then you will not fail to love this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Costa Adeje, Tenerife