Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Parque del Sol(Costa Adeje)
Iberostar Anthelia(Costa Adeje)
View Hotel
Yucca Park(Playa de Fanabe)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Beachfront
GF Fanabe(Costa Adeje)
  • Restaurant
2,347 results
All reviewssuperior suitetiffany barguajara blockmasca blockucanca buildingcupula restaurantpoolside restaurantsea viewgarden roompool areabeautiful hotelwelcome drinkolder clientelestar hotelmain buildingcold poolwalk in wardrobe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed in this hotel April 2014. We were allocated a room which had been updated and could not fault anything. The restaurants are superb along with the staff and welcome. The swimming pools are good but not the largest I have been in. The fresh water one being the smallest cold but inviting. The breakfast is 5*.
Whilst there I had a fall and hurt my back. Reception called a doctor you arrived within a few minutes. Each day they checked to see how I was.
With regard to location this is excellent turn left and its typical Tenerife, turn right and its more sophisticated. Places to eat and walk along the cliffs.
Beach just across the road with many facilities. Had a terrific holiday.

Room Tip: Ask for refubished rooms
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Irene G
GM_Adrian_Hoteles, Director General at Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about your stay with us in April. We hope that your back is completely recuperated and that you will be visiting us again in the future.
We always to our best to make the stay of our clients as enjoyable as possible and always are trying to look after every single guest.

We are looking forward to seeing you again in our hotel and remain at your entire disposal.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed here over the recent long weekend. Great hotel in a great location, choice of two pools and three restaurants onsite. Upon arrival we were upgraded to a suite which looked to have been recently refurbished, the room also had a balcony with a sea view. The breakfast buffet was great, good quality food and a wide selection, there is even an omelette station. A few features of this hotel could be improved - the bed in our room was two single beds made separately and simply pushed together. I found this quite odd for a nice hotel, there wasn't even a topper to join the beds or double sheets. Additionally above our room was a roof top terrace with loungers, we were woken up most mornings by guests noisily dragging sun loungers around. That said it was an extremely nice hotel which I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Go for a refurbished room with a sea view and try to stay away from a room with the sun roof above it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank flying_kiwi1986

Thank you very much for your kind words about your stay with us and for your time in writing the comment.
Please let us know for your next stay that you prefer a double bed, because we do provide toppings for the two beds so that the gap can dissapear.
As soon as we know about our guests wishes and requests, we always do our utmost to accomplish them, because we want them to have a nice and enjoyable time in our hotel.

We hope to see you again in iur hotel and remain at your entire disposal.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have just returned from a fortnight's stay on a half board basis in Taganana building, room 503 and thoroughly enjoyed our holiday once again!
Peaceful and relaxing atmosphere around the pool and garden area. Hotel is in a great location. There was a fantastic choice of food in the Solandra dining room each evening with staff who couldn't do enough to please. 24 hour reception staff were very knowledgeable, helpful and polite.
Our only moan - and it is a minor one - is we found connecting to wifi within the hotel a problem at times. However, we will definitely return for a third stay to enjoy the comfort and all round
relaxation!!! Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Mary M

Dear Mary,

thank you so much for having stayed with us again. We are vrey glad to know that you enjoyed your second stay with us and are already looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel in the future. If you should have a certain room wish for your next stay, please do not hesitate to contact us before arriving to the hotel.

Take care.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

As context I only stayed 2 nights here after I got cold feet about a different hotel (also reviewed), so booked this last minute direct for 'respite'!

I had a 'Comfort' room (refurbed) in Guajara block which had a spacious bedroom, large walk in wardrobe and new large bathroom with walk in shower, bath, two sinks and usual loo/bidet. There is a also a good sized balcony terrace with sun lounger and tables/chairs. There was a bit of a seaview but mostly it was the view of the apartments opposite and road down to playa fanabe.

The pool and grounds are luscious with palms and many lovely plants. There was a waterfall (presumably linked to the pool) outside the door and greenery. You could hear it inside the room which occasionally sounded like the bathroom had developed a leak (!), but it did not run evenings/overnight.

The bed was large (2 singles) and comfortable with good linens, a rather firm pillow (but there are softer ones in the wardrobe to add or swap) and aircon which was so quiet I doubted it was working. It did work well however although switches off when the room key is removed.

The TV had BBC1, 2, Channel 4, Sky and some English news channels so if you cannot miss Countdown or Corrie, etc. you are in luck!

There is no kettle in the room but you can order coffees or teas (10 for 15e IIRC) or perhaps bring a travel kettle if like me you need intravenous levels of tea:)

This is a lovely calm, relaxing place which after the stress and hubbub of my previous hotel was much needed. They do have live entertainment outside in the evenings but you cannot hear this in the rooms if you need a fairly early night or just want to relax in your room or on your balcony. The pools and gardens were lovely (one heated, very civilised) and you can also reach the beach via a lift if you prefer the sea.

The main Art Deco building is gorgeous, not usually my taste but wonderfully done, and the Tiffany bar does very reasonable - and beautiful - cocktails with a pianist (till about 9.30). I could happily have worked my way through the list and should I return, will do.

I was on breakfast only as I thougt HB a bit pricey, and that was of a high standard. Smaller than some I've been to recently including my 'other' hotel, it had all the usual choices with freshly cooked bacon and eggs as well as breads, cereals, pastries, juices, Cava etc. I didn't find it too hectic even at 8.30-9am when these places tend to be busiest. There is outdoor seating on the terrace too which has lovely views over the gardens to the sea and is quieter (with a separate area for the inevitable smokers).

My only quibbles were that I had asked for and got a top floor room. Unfortunately this meant that in the block I was in I had a roof terrace and the pool cafe above which meant a fair amount of scraping of chairs and loungers, mainly during the day. Had I been staying longer I would have requested a room change but it wasn't worth it for such a short one. And it would be good if the outside seating for the Tiffany bar could be smoking/non smoking as the Solandra is at breakfast. But neither of these are deal breakers.

The staff were all gracious and helpful. So often hotels treat you as customers which is fine but this hotel really does treat you like a guest. A small but crucial difference. It does attract an older clientele but there were many younger couples and some families with children (who didn't seem to be tutted at all, but they were well behaved mostly. Some things are in the mind I suspect).

In short this was like therapy after my previous poor choice. I would definitely consider a revisit for a longer stay so I could take advantage of the facilities more. It is also definitely worth asking for help with room selection as it is quite a large resort with different blocks so likely to have something to cater to any need.

No doubt the party brigade or those who travel with chips on their shoulders would not 'get' this place but if you want a restful, civilised break this is hard to beat and at this time of year especially, very good value for money. I've stayed in many, many fine hotels over the years but I don't often get a pang when I have to leave. I honestly did here and just ever so slightly resented 'my' room going to someone else......That's a first.

Room Tip: Comfort rooms are refurbed. Ask hotel for advice on best location.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank parklandwalk

Thank you so much for your friendly words and your detailed comment here on TA. It was a pleasure reading your comment as we could feel your satisfaction about your stay with us whilst reading your words.
We hope to see you again in our hotel, and next time maybe for a longer period. Please do not hestitate to contact us, if you should have a room wish for your next stay with us, and we will do our best to accomplish your wish.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel and remain at your entire disposal.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Never been to Tenerife before - and never going again. If this was the smart end would hate to see the rest. You could be anywhere - there is nothing Spanish about it. Our room was lovely (but beware, this hotel is in several buildings so you could have a route march) and the pool areas very nice indeed. We have never done the big buffet thing before - and won't again. I was ill for four days. Pool bar was good. La Cupola, the a la carte was deserted , expensive and not good at all. Hotel is in a built up area - if you like shops on holiday then this one is for you. We like things a bit more authentic. Went with Classic Collection who were very good indeed and refunded the whale watching tour we booked as I was too sick to go. Lesson learned, stick to what you know you like !

Room Tip: Sea view rooms in Adeje building a very long way from the sea - it is just visible in the distance.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank bathgirl52

Thank you very much for comment here on TA. A shame that you did not like Tenerife, because it has many lovely places. But maybe the island is just not you cup of tea, and you are right, stick to what you know you like. This is what our regular guests do as well.

We wish you all the best for the future and remain at your entire disposal.