I stayed at the Jardines De Nivaria for a short break at the end of April . I was not disappointed, lovely room, huge bathroom compared to other hotels I have stayed at and very clean. There were sun loungers outside our room which were exclusively ours which was wonderful as at other hotels I am up at dawn to take part in the battle of sun loungers! The breakfast was amazing, and I am fussy, couldnt fault anything and very obliging staff. The Pool bar was also excellent. The sun bathing terrace is lovely in the afternoon, and the Tiffany cocktail bar is very special - I loved the style of the hotel, very unique. Nice touches like turning the bed down in the evening. Very modern safety deposit boxes - but be careful not to put the wrong code in as I did and the engineer had to be called - oops! Situated on the promenade, it is very convenient, the only disappoinment being the standard of the local restaurants, I didnt find anything outstanding. I would certainly return to this hotel and would highly recommend it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Costa Adeje, Tenerife