Visited this hotel in late june for a week with husband and older teen daughter. We had a Suite.
The hotel for me is just the right size, not too huge and not too small. There are varies 'buildings' and we had booked oceanfront and had a lovely room. Good sized suite, huge balcony with lounges and table which looked onto boardwalk. we were at the 1st floor level, maybe 2nd floor would be the best choice. Bathroom was absolutely lovely, huge and so well organized, one of the best hotels ever for beauty products including suntan lotion which found such a nice touch. As said, great suite but you do pay a high price for it. We found overall that in this area the hotels are quite expensive.
Pool area was fantastic and quiet. Pool very nice too for floating or real swimming. Yes the good old germans and brits booked the prime sunbeds but still could fine plenty. Do have a place for shade as when sun out it is a killer. Nice touch to have a stand with free reclycled books and magazines, brilliant idea as I hate throwing away read books and mags.
Breakfast great on the outside terrace, service very quick with caffe' which is sooo important for me in morning! Large choice of food.
Interior design a bit dated but that's ok. Liberty style..As mentioned by others, the other guests were 'older' but I loved that personally as was much quieter than other 'kid invaded' hotels, so thumbs up for us. Enjoyed the company and calmness of other guests.
I find the location the great plus of this hotel, as many have written, going onto the boardwalk to the left you have the more general public area with great bargin stores, touristy shops, cheap eats, and beach right in front of hotel. To the right instead nice quiet walk around a few bends and cliffs and you run into a fantastic cliff goat-styple trail walk which leads you to a beautiful beach and much higher level of hotels and restaurants. The hotel location gives you the best of both worlds to discover, also about a 20 min. taxi ride to the other famous tourist area where many malls and restuarants too.
Main desk very courteous with our requests, taxis always plentiful and fast, market just up the hill on foot twice a week.
As said, expensive but very very nice hotel, and enjoyed 2 lunches at restaurant by the pool which were tasty too. Would advise whoever wants luxury, quiet hotel and atmosphere.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Costa Adeje, Tenerife