Stayed in the Jardines de Nivaria in October. On first impressions we were very impressed, the reception area was quiet plush and we looked forward to our stay. Our room was lovely and big, complimentary 1/2 bottle of wine & basket of fruit which was a lovely gesture. We went on a half board basis. We had breakfast only once which was very nice (being irish we prefer our lie ins!), but the evening meal was very bland. You had a great choice but everything tasted the same. One day we had lunch by the pool restaurant (soup & sandwich), I had the tomato soup which was lovely and that night tomato soup was on the menu for the evening meal and was totally different, pale in colour and very very bland. The salad buffet was good, but ALL Main courses were the same, from roasts, to curries to fish. It must be the oil that they cooked the food in. Dessets were fab. Overall I would recomend the hotel but just go b&b and eat out at night. Be warned the hotel seems to attract a lot of the older cliental (I am 37 and hubby 42) so night life is obviously non existant in the hotel itself. Would recommend a bar at the end of the "strip" where they have a rock/heavy metal band every night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Prestigia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Costa Adeje, Tenerife