Just returned from 10 days at this hotel with my partner and his parents. It was their 7th trip and our second. Many of the long serving staff greeted us like old friends. This is a hotel for mature couples who want a quiet, relaxing holiday - there was excellent entertainment outside in the evenings but it was all over by 10.30pm after which the regular band took over for a final spot so no late night noise.
The service from all the staff, without exception, was excellent, friendly and helpful without being obsequious. We think they must all be given happy pills on their arrival as they are always genuinely pleased to see you!
The gardens and grounds are immaculate and kept that way by an army of staff. The rooms were cleaned and sheets and towels changed daily by cheerful ladies who worked around you discreetly and efficiently if you were there.
We were there on a b & b basis but the breakfast was enough to keep you going all day if you wanted. Again, the staff were friendly and efficient, constantly clearing tables and replenishing the buffet.
We would definitely recommend this hotel for a high quality, relaxed holiday in lovely surroundings.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Costa Adeje, Tenerife