Having just returned from our first stay at the Jardins de Nivaria I would thoroughly endorse the comments made by most reviewers. It is a first class hotel in a beautiful setting with attentive staff, well appointed rooms and an excellent pool.
We particularl;y liked the fact that the entertainment in the evening was in a quite separate part of the hotel which meant that you could have a quiet evening away from the entertainment if that is what you wanted.
It was my birthday while we were there - a fact which someone must have picked up from my passport as there was a complimentary bottle of bubbly in our room on the day - a nice touch which was much appreciated.
One minor dissapointment. We like to have a coffe and liqueur in the bar after dinner and on three occasions we had to send the coffee back as it was at best lukewarm - this was despite the fact that, on the third occasion, we specifically asked for it to be "very hot". Just shows that even the best run establishments can fall down on the little things.
We were on a bed and breakfast basis and for those who prefer this there is a wide selection of restaurants within easy walking distance of the hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Costa Adeje, Tenerife