Me and my partner (24/23 years old) stayed here for our honeymoon 4/4/14-21/4/14 and were really impressed throughout our stay! We are a working class couple struggling to make a living, so if you are like us and ploughing on through tough times then I hope you can relate to our review and find it useful. We normally go to Turkey when we can so this was a pleasant change from blistering heat and long transfer times, as the weather was 24-26 degrees C and only a 20 minute ride from Tenerife South.
Our room was very clean with a double balcony offering impressive views. It was what you want from a room; bed, bathroom, and some space for the other half's endless amounts of dresses.
The hotel is clean and very spacious with more than enough sunbeds and facilities for its guests. We couldn't fault the place in this regard. The pools are well sized, although cold.
We had some super food and were never disappointed in the choice or the quality. The staff in the restaurant work relentlessly and are smiling and courteous. It does get a little busy at peak serving times so we were happy to hang on or enter early to avoid this. Guests are asked to wear shirts/trousers which is a nice touch, although not always stuck to.
Drinks are expensive. The hotels offers half price drinks 6-7pm but other than that, expect to pay £6 for a cocktail and £2 for a small glass of Coke/Fanta. It's cheaper to drink local beer than fizzy drinks! There are plenty of shops nearby though so don't think you have to pay that price.
We didn't care much for evening entertainment as we spent our evenings outside of the hotel mostly, but from what we did see it was varied and entertaining. Expect to see plenty of tribute acts.
We did three trips, but I wont go into those as you are reading this for a hotel review. The hotel is very grand, but it is set on a rather steep hill. From our room on level 3 to the restaurant were 140+ steps to climb, which wasn't an issue because A. we are young B. there are lifts if you are feeling lazy.
We didn't have any real issues throughout our stay. We had one day of rain in 2 weeks and got nice tanned. The sun was lovely and strong throughout the days and into the evenings.
I would highly recommend the Bahia Princess and also Tenerife on the whole. I would like to extend my thanks to the staff and the reps who were helpful and made the trip extra special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel is located in the Costa Adeje resort. The Fañabe beach, shopping malls, bars and restaurants are all nearby. Located in the south of Tenerife the hotel is ideal for those looking for rest and relaxation, prefer a central location, value a personalized service and wanting to have the beach just around the corner. Built like an ancient palace the Bahía Princess features tall pillars, a gigantic glass dome in the entrance area, light marble and a magnificent staircase that leads down to the main pool. The Bahía Princess has 275 rooms located in a main and annex building, all featuring bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, satellite-tv (flat screen) and air conditioning. In addition to the large outdoor pool there is also a children's pool and two swimming pools with further areas to soak up the sun. Two pool bars offer cool drinks and tasty snacks. The main restaurant boasts an art-deco-style interior and a terrace overlooking the pool. The entertainment options include shows and live-music in the evening and fitness activities during the day. Furthermore two theme parks are just a stone's throw away from the Bahía Princess: Siam Park and Aqualand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bahia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Costa Adeje
- Bahia Hotel Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Bahia Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Hotel Costa Adeje, Tenerife