Bahia Princess
US$152
US$141
Melia.com
US$148
GF Gran Costa Adeje(Costa Adeje)
US$164
US$155
  • Breakfast included
GF Fanabe(Costa Adeje)(Great Value!)
US$116
  • Breakfast included
Bahia del Duque(Costa Adeje)
US$1,190
US$372
US$357
2,341 results
All reviewspiano barplenty of sunbedslovely hotelevening entertainmentmain buildingthomson repsfacing the roadper daywi fiplenty of choiceemailed the hotelhalf boardtribute actsmain poolbreakfast and dinnerreception staffbusy road
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Booked the holiday expecting a bit better quality than we encountered. The room was very nice although the charges for the safe, fridge & wifi were very expensive. There is also a charge for the pool towels which does not get mentioned when you book & is not on the website!! This was approximately another 60 euros on top of the holiday cost. The food was nice enough although you would get bored with the same thing day after day. It was my husbands 50th birthday & although the travel agent knew this, the information was not passed to the hotel or resort staff which I was a little disappointed by too. Overall, after being to Tenerife numerous times, I would not stay here again as there are better hotels on the island.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 2 which is just off reception. Was a bit noisy early evening but we did not have an issue with that.
4  Thank wendyandchris
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My partner and I have just returned from a relaxing weeks holiday at this lovely hotel . The hotel is absolutely spotlessly clean in the rooms and all public areas which I think is very important. Yes I agree with other comments the decor is a little dated but I think that's not really important as other things . Lovely pools although only one is heated where all the activities go on. We used to sit by the quiet pools but they were cold !! As for kids there was only a handful there so you felt at times you were in an adults only hotel which was great !!! Plenty of sunbeds , you will get one anytime of day as there are plenty of sun terraces aswell as by the pools.
As for the food lovely breakfast , couldn't fault it, everything you could think of,. They had an egg station , they cooked fresh omelettes on request aswell as pancakes . And also freshly fried eggs the way you like them, don't get the ones that are out ready on the hot plates as they are not the best !! They also cook fresh back bacon at the egg and pancake station something we didn't discover until the last day :(( they should clearly put some sort of sign up .
The food in the evening however was very disappointing , limited choice and always seemed to be pork !!!! We've had far better buffet evening meals in other hotels which is why I've given the overall score of hotel 4/5.
You must visit the pantry cafe a few minutes walk from hotel , run by a lovely British family and the food is absolutely divine !!! All home made , stunning cakes etc, you must try the cheesecake !! It is to die for !! We went everyday lunchtime and was always busy there , they got to know our order as we were there so often !!! A must to go !!
In relation to the rooms at hotel , We emailed the hotel prior to going and requested a high floor room in main building overlooking the sea and pools and we got exactly that!! It was one of the best in the hotel with two balconies !! Room 341. And we had the sun on it all afternoon to sit out ., lovely .
Staff etc are very friendly and will do anything they can to assist .
If you go on Thomson excursions to the half day mount teide do not go !!!!!! It's a waste of money and you will get the same trip for half of the price in the town. Also the trip iterinary in the Thomson book was nothing like the trip saying lunch was included and you would visit villages this did not happen ! We complained to the rep Kirsty who would not listen and kept talking over us, and sated that she had told us this but she hadn't . She stated that the Thomson books info on some of the the trips were incorrect but they still had to give them out in the welcome meeting .!!!!! Absurd if you ask me!!!!! She did not state this in the meeting that the info was incorrect which I think is unacceptable . So please be careful when booking trips and go elsewhere !!!!
All in all a lovely holiday , and we would definitely return to this hotel but perhaps on a b & b basis only as there are loads of lovely restaurants in costa adeje which is a great resort and plenty going on with a lovely seafront promenade you can walk for miles .

Room Tip: High floor room in main building , overlooking pools , not the annexe
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Just returned having stayed about five years ago. Food and staff still excellent but hotel looking a bit jaded now. Room fine but public areas could do with brightening up. Wont be back to Costa Adeje anytime soon. It,s impossible to go anywhere day or night without being invited to dine. When you reply I've just eaten the answer is have a drink instead.
Last time I stayed I was in a room at the back facing a road where the bars were very noisy at night until 3 am. I emailed in advance asking for a sea facing room as it was my wife's 65th birthday and I wanted to make it special.The email was either not recieved or it was ignored as we were still facing the road and the noisy bars. I'm only glad I didn't tell my wife about the request as this may have raised her expectations.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea facing room but dont expect any favour!
1  Thank Greavesy352
Reviewed 24 May 2014

nice hotel food ok all you seem to do is walk up and down stairs felt for the older people there and there were a lot ,there is a lift ,but you need a map to find it . not a hotel for children rooms good , food basic for 5 star,and take an iron never took mine went and asked for one to be told they don't encourage ironing in rooms they don't have one ,but they have an ironing service? not much entertainment well not worth staying in the hotel for . and wifi 6 euros a day

Room Tip: you need a room next to the pool ,even at that you still have to walk up 52 steps to get up to foyer then more to get out of hotel
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2014

The location is fantastic with views over the sea. There were always enough sunbeds without having to be down early!!! Lovely areas for relaxing and the staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. The food was ok could have been a bit hotter but on the whole quite good. Reception were very good at sorting problems and the Thomson rep Kirsty was the best we have had in a long time, always a smile. Will be back next year