I have been back to this hotel many times over the past few years and not sure if I will go back again. The positives are:
No problem getting a sunbed
Always very clean
Entertainment has improved
BUT some issues I have:
The money I have paid I expect that when I sit down to dinner the table should be already laid
The towels have been washed so many times they are like cardboard
I would expect that the man looking after the left luggage would help a woman struggling with her case not just stand and watch her
The food is not as good as it used to be apart from the bread !
The soft drinks at the pool bars are very expensive - go to the supermarket and you can get about 5 cans for the same price.
The rooms are looking tired and need updating
We are in 2014 - wifi should come as standard in this standard of hotel
Is it value for money? Not sure anymore but with some minor tweaks could get itself back on track!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel is located in the Costa Adeje resort. The Fañabe beach, shopping malls, bars and restaurants are all nearby. Located in the south of Tenerife the hotel is ideal for those looking for rest and relaxation, prefer a central location, value a personalized service and wanting to have the beach just around the corner. Built like an ancient palace the Bahía Princess features tall pillars, a gigantic glass dome in the entrance area, light marble and a magnificent staircase that leads down to the main pool. The Bahía Princess has 275 rooms located in a main and annex building, all featuring bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, satellite-tv (flat screen) and air conditioning. In addition to the large outdoor pool there is also a children's pool and two swimming pools with further areas to soak up the sun. Two pool bars offer cool drinks and tasty snacks. The main restaurant boasts an art-deco-style interior and a terrace overlooking the pool. The entertainment options include shows and live-music in the evening and fitness activities during the day. Furthermore two theme parks are just a stone's throw away from the Bahía Princess: Siam Park and Aqualand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Bahia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Costa Adeje
- Bahia Hotel Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Bahia Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Hotel Costa Adeje, Tenerife