We have just returned from this hotel on the 12th august 2012. I was a bit worried after reading some of the reviews about the hotel but when we arrived the hotel was beautiful!! Me and my boyfriend are 19 and found the hotel perfect. It was less than a 5 minute walk to the beach which had plenty of water sports from jet skiing to banana boats and par ascending. The prices aren't too bad about 10-12 euros for the banana boats, however the jet ski's are lot more at 60 euros each. The hotel is also situated just of the seafront where there are lots of bars and restaurants to visit, we did not visit these as we was all inclusive which we thought was very good value for our money. We could not find any faults with the food, there is plenty of choice and did not struggle to find something to eat everyday/night!! The food was very fresh and the chefs would cook certain foods infront of you such as pasta and your fresh meat and fish and omelettes in the mornings. We heard about the noise issue from the entertainment so asked for a room above the 2nd floor and we was given a double room on the 5th floor with a part sea part mountain view which was gorgeous. The only fault we had was the shower leaked abit but once we had put a towel on the floor there was no problem! The website says a 40 minute transfer however we found we was only a 20 minute coach journey away from the airport which was good!! The staff were very helpful and friendly and never expected a tip!! They was always cleaning throughout the day around the pools and inside the hotel. We did a few trips and we recommend to go to Siam park we LOVED IT!! Another trip which we really enjoyed was the freebird trip and we advise any adults to go on the adults only trip which only costs 6 more euros each. It is well worth it yes we was on a slightly smaller catamaran but it was still big enough as they only allow 35 people on a trip, were as the normal one holds about 75, it looked very cramped and uncomfortable. Where as ours we had plenty of room and was being served champagne throughout the trip. We seen dolphins and Wales which was a great experience was well worth the extra 6 euros!! We would defiantly recommend this hotel to our friends we had an amazing holiday and would return to this hotel again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOVIMA Costa Adeje invites you to enjoy your holidays in an exclusive hotel in Playa Fañabé with a full range of services. The Hotel is located next to the beach, in the most beautiful and peaceful area of Costa Adeje. Discover our All Inclusive service as well as our high class rooms which are ideal for sophisticated guests with great expectations. Relaxation and comfort is what you can expect from your stay at HOVIMA Costa Adeje in Playa Fañabé. Enjoy the wonderful surroundings and the nature at a one of a kind location. HOVIMA Costa Adeje is exclusive for adults, minimum 16 years old (accompanied at least by an adult with more than 18 years). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Easy Market Spa, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Stayforlong S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your HOVIMA Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Costa Adeje Hotel Costa Adeje
- Esmeralda Hotel Tenerife
- HOVIMA Costa Adeje Tenerife