We booked through Thomsons and wanted all inclusive in the quieter part outside playa de las americas. The hotel itself is generally very good. Very clean, staff always cleaning and maintaining. We had a room on 7th floor but paid extra. We did not want to be low down as felt noise from the poolside entertainment may be a little too much especially if you like an afternoon siesta. The room was ok, clean and comfy beds but the decor, although modern, was in some parts poorly finished off. There are no baths and the shower has a screen but some water does go onto bathroom floor but we used a towel. You have to be careful as floors are tiled so could be slippy. The food was ok, I have had worse and better. There was a good variety and something different to eat each day. All inclusive drinks ok, but you can upgrade to get all brands if you want. Pools great but beware that people get up at the crack of dawn and before to reserve their beds. We generally got up and had breakfast and still got a bed between 9.30am and 10.30am and the hotel seemed to be very busy but not many children probably 10-20 at most, generally adults. The area is quiet a few bars and restaurants but a short taxi ride will take you to central playa de las americas if you like the action (about 7 euros). Conclusion - generally good, would go back but I feel the room decor and food lets it down a little. Not platinum standard but still had a very good and relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOVIMA Costa Adeje invites you to enjoy your holidays in an exclusive hotel in Playa Fañabé with a full range of services. The Hotel is located next to the beach, in the most beautiful and peaceful area of Costa Adeje. Discover our All Inclusive service as well as our high class rooms which are ideal for sophisticated guests with great expectations. Relaxation and comfort is what you can expect from your stay at HOVIMA Costa Adeje in Playa Fañabé. Enjoy the wonderful surroundings and the nature at a one of a kind location. HOVIMA Costa Adeje is exclusive for adults, minimum 16 years old (accompanied at least by an adult with more than 18 years). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your HOVIMA Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Costa Adeje Hotel Costa Adeje
- Esmeralda Hotel Tenerife
- HOVIMA Costa Adeje Tenerife