Having never been to Tenerife we were a bit cautious especially after reading some reviews on here but must say we had a fabulous holiday. Rooms were cleaned daily, hotel was spotless, plenty sunbeds and great choice of food. Met some brilliant people, Hazel and Arthur from Wales, Pauline and George from Exeter and Jim and Christine from Stirling, had many good night's in the bar with them when the entertainment wasn't great. The entertainment could be better, get rid of Freddie Mercury tribute act (terrible!) but the 3 Tenors tribute were amazing. Only other downside noise from couple in adjoining room arguing/shouting each night. Would definitely return to this hotel though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOVIMA Costa Adeje invites you to enjoy your holidays in an exclusive hotel in Playa Fañabé with a full range of services. The Hotel is located next to the beach, in the most beautiful and peaceful area of Costa Adeje. Discover our All Inclusive service as well as our high class rooms which are ideal for sophisticated guests with great expectations. Relaxation and comfort is what you can expect from your stay at HOVIMA Costa Adeje in Playa Fañabé. Enjoy the wonderful surroundings and the nature at a one of a kind location. HOVIMA Costa Adeje is exclusive for adults, minimum 16 years old (accompanied at least by an adult with more than 18 years). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your HOVIMA Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Costa Adeje Hotel Costa Adeje
- Esmeralda Hotel Tenerife
- HOVIMA Costa Adeje Tenerife