Just got back from a relaxing holiday now called Hovima, hotel was beautiful and could not fault with my fiancé. There was always somebody cleaning inside and outside, a large selection of food at breakfast, lunch and dinner something for everyone. Sea Views from pool area and some rooms on the pool side unfortunately we were at the back of the hotel and didn't have a very nice view but you could still see the sea a little, the room was always clean and fresh looking. one day we put the do not clean on the door all day until we went for dinner at 6.30 an thought the cleaners had gone by then but no went back to room and it was spotless they must be watching on cameras till they are allowed home :-)
Pool area has 3 levels in the middle there is a snack bar beware of soggy sandwiches choose wisely! The bar also didn't always get what you meant by rum and coke an got vodka and coke, beer was safe though best to watch what they are doing! Most people spoke English but not always very well hence the mis-communication at the bar. Sun lounges were comfortable and they also had sofas at the very back which were shaded (still warm but out of the sun), that was nice on our last day of holiday when we just wanted to chill in afternoon before our flight.
Excursions I personally wouldn't buy from the Thompson Reps as you can get some excursions a lot cheaper so shop around before you commit, just do not buy from people with clipboards standing in the street!
The hotel is still changing and new things appeared daily for example plants and flowers which made it look less bare especially as it is pretty much marble everywhere inside, a games room inside where what looked like a shop used to be.
I will definitely go back all inclusive next time and hopefully no screaming children as from September its adults only, best holiday yet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOVIMA Costa Adeje invites you to enjoy your holidays in an exclusive hotel in Playa Fañabé with a full range of services. The Hotel is located next to the beach, in the most beautiful and peaceful area of Costa Adeje. Discover our All Inclusive service as well as our high class rooms which are ideal for sophisticated guests with great expectations. Relaxation and comfort is what you can expect from your stay at HOVIMA Costa Adeje in Playa Fañabé. Enjoy the wonderful surroundings and the nature at a one of a kind location. HOVIMA Costa Adeje is exclusive for adults, minimum 16 years old (accompanied at least by an adult with more than 18 years). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your HOVIMA Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Costa Adeje Hotel Costa Adeje
- Esmeralda Hotel Tenerife
- HOVIMA Costa Adeje Tenerife