We stayed one week in All In with privelege service and recived a super nice room on the 6 floor with super view on pool and see .The rooms were super clean and the service was outstanding. All meals in the buffet and in the " la tosca " restaurant were perfect. Also the New Years eve was super with party on the pool and fire works on the hotels roof. The hotel has a very quiet location at the end of the boardwalk. So if you go Costa Adeje Palace go for the Privelege service and the 4 stars will be 4+.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca, the new Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Priceline, H10 Hotels, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Lastminute and TravelUp so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife