A really lovely hotel in a perfect location. Close to the classier area of Costa Adeje and also a short walk to La Calleta, a beautiful fishing village. The hotel deserves it's 4* rating. It is a very impressive looking hotel with gorgeous grounds that could appear 5* but the food and general service throughout the hotel is certainly 4*.
The food was varied and plentiful but nothing outstanding taste wise. The resturant does feel a little like a canteen but it didn't bother us. Many of the staff were polite, some not so much. It's all these little issues that means the hotel lacks some finesse but who cares when you've paid a reasonable price, everywhere is clean and tidy and the pool area is suberb!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca and the Teppanyaki Sakura restaurant, Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife