Having just returned from our fantastic 11 night stay i would highly recommend this hotel and well worth every penny. Location is fab, lovely walk into Costa Adeje with beautiul scenary all around the hotel. Hotel room was very spacious, lovely and clean also the best swimming pools we've had. We were all inclusive and found food and drink including bottles of wine were of good quality and variety. Hotel staff were always helpful and friendly and entertainment at night was of good standard. However my only criticism is that the hotel entertainment team spoke very little english and didn't make any effort towards the british guests. Luckily we were a party of 7 so this wasn't a major problem but did feel a little disappointed as my daughter is only 8 years old. I would definetly book this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca and the Teppanyaki Sakura restaurant, Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife