We stayed at H10 for two full days and one night and really enjoyed our time there. The hotel and facilities were good and extremely clean. I had seen lots of comments about the disadvantages of not being in the Privilege Club, but this really wasn't an issue. The food was plentiful, but it's never going to be of gourmet standard with mass catering. The pool was lovely, but I was surprised there was no shallow end, given the number of young children at the hotel. However, no-one seemed to have an issue with it. The free shuttle bus into other resorts was very handy. My only gripe was the prices at the bar - 9.10 euros for a gin and tonic! This meant we went elsewhere for drinks. I would recommend this hotel to others - just avoid the bar !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca and the Teppanyaki Sakura restaurant, Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife