This was our third stay at the H10 Adeje Palace, this time we stayed for four weeks and never tired of the wonderful food. It was frequently replenished and still looked good at end of service. The show cooking provided a good variety of cooked to order dishes from grilled meats and fish to pastas and stirfries at dinner, with omlettes, fried eggs, pancakes and freshly cooked bacon at breakfast not to mention the bakery corner with all sorts of breads, croissants etc. I agree with the comments others have made regarding rooms above the service area. We had one such room and although lovely having been refurbished we requested a move and were given an alternative the next day. All in all a great holiday to a lovely Hotel with very professional staff in all departments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca and the Teppanyaki Sakura restaurant, Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotelopia, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife