Myself and my partner stayed here for a week mid March 2014, we're in our mid 20's and thought it was a great hotel.
We've been to other H10 hotels in the Canary Islands so we knew it was essential to go Privilege. With Privilege you get every perk in the place! This hotel definitely gave us the most perks from our other holidays! Best bit had to be the Privilege lounge for Priv guests only! Area in reception through a set of glass doors (swipe room card for entry) free drinks, alcoholic and non alcoholic - beers, wines, champagne, premium vodka, rum, the list goes on! A wide range of soft drinks and still water too! Nibbles and crisps available aswell! You could go in here at any time between 0800-0000 and drink as much as you wanted, it gave an all inclusive feeling to the holiday, even though we weren't all inc! Highly highly recommend it! This isn't forgetting the Priv area down by the tennis courts, roped off area with comfortable sun loungers and 4 poster beds, while down here you will be served complimentary drinks and snacks by the priv host throughout the day! It added a great touch to the holiday and made it feel that bit more special! Very relaxed atmosphere and get a good view of the paraglyders landing on the beach a few metres in front of you.
Room had everything we needed, we were there on a half board basis but mostly had breakfast and lunch (you can swap dinner for lunch). As we were Priv this entitled us to eat in the Al a Carte, this personally didn't appeal to us that much as the menu was quite posh with lots of seafood etc.
Other reviews say that everything is extra etc. If you pay that little bit extra and go for Privilege, everything is included, free access to everything in the hotel. Staff were very friendly and helpful aswell.
The hotel is situated right at the edge of the resorts in Adeje, but a 10-15min walk along the coastal path and you're in the centre of Adeje itself with lots of restaurants, cafe's and bars! They do run a free bus right down to Las Americas although we never needed to use it. Across the road from the hotel is a small shopping centre type place, it has a few restaurants, a supermarket (hyperdino), couple of botiques and a pharmacy. Highly recommend Jade Stone steak house which is one of the restaurants there - excellent food and friendly staff. There is also a Bar which shows the football if you're looking somewhere to catch an important match.
There are always taxi's in the layby right outside hotel so its never any trouble jumping in and heading down the resort to another area. (Go to Safari Shopping Centre/strip in Las Americas - unbelievable, made for the rich)
Wifi is free for us throughout the hotel but you only really get full signal in the Priv lounge.
When checking out they can be quite slow at the priv desk where you have the option to check out as its only one person at a time. We found it quicker heading up to the main desk.
Hope this review was helpful, and remember, pay that extra bit and go Privilege, you won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca and the Teppanyaki Sakura restaurant, Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife