Arrived around teatime on our first day check in was very quick and the receptionist was very imformative.
We were on the 5th floor and the walk to our room was quite long, we were litterally at the end of the corridor. Rooms are very modern and spacious. The only complaint I would have is there are no plugs by the mirrors which is really annoying when you want to dry and straighten your hair. There is a plug in the bathroom but its not ideal to have electrial goods plugged in, in a damp enviroment.
The resturant had a good selection of foods for breakfast, lunch and evening meals. You can also get snacks from the pool bar. We were all inclusive which was a little bit annoying as you don't get given a wrist band you have to carry a card around with you at all times to show bar/restaurant staff, after a few days they do get to know you so you don't have to show it all the time.
I did find some of the staff a little bit abrupt, but others were lovely.
The pool area is great it gets sun on most of it until after 1900.
Would recommend the chill out bar it's not included in all inclusive but is really good down there, the weekend they have a DJ on.
There is not much around the hotel a few shops, a restaurant and a bar. If you want nightlife then Playa Las Americas is about 15 minutes in a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca and the Teppanyaki Sakura restaurant, Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Onthebeach, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife