We spent 11 days at this hotel over christmas, we booked through Cosmos, we booked 3 rooms for all of our party, myself 37, my husband 44, daughter 15, Dad 56 and grandad 81, we asked for a sea view and were allocated rooms on the third floor which was ground level, same as reception, although we did have a side sea view, we were right opposite a site where they seemed to be moving rocks and boulders about to improve the beach and above the service entrance with bins being emptied at 4am every other day! make sure you request a pool view room, we did ask to be moved but the rooms we were offered were right opposite the side of the hotel next door so we decided to stay where we were, the hotel itself was very nice, food very nice although at times not a great selection, staff always friendly and helpful, pool and garden areas immaculately kept and plenty of sunbeds and umbrellas, downside for us was the entertainment, there is a pianist (Manolo) who cannot sing to save his life and actually sounds like the daleks from Dr Who when he sings, the entertainment in the downstairs bar (salon teide) was very mediocre apart from the odd show which only lasted on average 45 mins, the majority of hotel guests seemed to be oap's, there was also nothing going on outside the hotel so if you got fed up of what was going on inside, you were basically stuck, there was one bar across the road and one supermarket but as we stayed on an all inclusive basis, we didnt really want to be spending more money than we had to, we did expect better entertainment for a 4* hotel. Also beware of the brochures description of the nearby beach, it is NOT a beach, just black shingle that is very uncomfortable to walk on and certainly not fit for bathing, there was a nice beach about 25 mins walk along the lovely promenade away. Now a word about Cosmos, not a rep in sight, not even to greet us on our arrival at the airport, we had to go to a little office where we were greeted (in a fashion) by a spanish man who spoke very little english, he took us, along with about 10 other people to a waiting mini bus, he then forced our suitcases into the back and drove like a lunatic to the hotel, i must add that we did have a proper air conditioned coach back to the airport on our return journey, although we had to ring the office to confirm our places on the coach and again, no sign of any rep, overall, we enjoyed our stay and of course the sunshine but if you are looking for a livelier spot dont go to this hotel, perfect for a relaxing break, i would reccomend this hotel to older guests but definately not to guests in our age group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca, the new Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife