We stayed only one night as we extended our stay in Tenerife and the hotel we had stayed in was fully booked for the extra night we wanted. I therefore cannot comment on some of the services. However, I was surprised by some of the adverse comments in other reviews.
We booked the room the day before our night's stay and from that point the staff could not have been more friendly, helpful and efficient. When we arrived, well before check-in time, reception looked after our luggage while we explored the grounds and had lunch. The lobby is beautiful, as is the hotel in general. Service at the bars and for lunch was excellent. Our room was also very good. Food and drinks are good and very reasonably priced. The water in the swimming pool was cold, but otherwise no complaints.
We would certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca and the Teppanyaki Sakura restaurant, Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife