Just returned from a weeks holiday to celebrate our 30th Anniversary. I would like to thank the wonderful Maria and the management team for upgrading us to the lovely room 1104 on the top floor - beautiful views, large room, roses on the bed (a wonderful touch!). We chose this hotel on a recommendation and were not disappointed. All the staff are very helpful and greet you with a smile despite being very busy. The hotel and outside areas are kept extremely clean and we never had a problem finding a bed around the pool at any time of the day. The hotel also has its own entrance out on to a lovely clean beach. Meal times could get busy but there is a wide variety of food at both breakfast and dinner despite what some people have said we found it always to be enjoyable. The animacion team were always smiling and did all they could to keep people happy and the evening entertainment was also good, especially the lovely couple Mardi Gras who sang covers of a very wide variety of music five nights a week. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Gran Tinerfe hotel is located in the south of Tenerife on the Costa Adeje, right on the seafront. It has three swimming pools and sports facilities for enjoying your holiday time. Its wide-ranging culinary offering will bring you the best of local and international dishes. Hotel guests receive free admission to the Playa de las Americas Casino, which is located in the same building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, H10 Hotels and Agoda so you can book your H10 Gran Tinerfe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Hotel Costa Adeje
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Resort
- Gran Tinerfe Tenerife
- H10 Gran Tinerfe Costa Adeje, Tenerife