Been back a week and had a thoroughly enjoyable time. Stayed Half Board.
List of our Pro's & Con's as follows:-
Central hotel and good location.
Check-in experience v. good and cava whilst waiting.
Lovely to eat on restaurant balcony & watch sunset (even thou partially obscured by La Gomera).
Entertainment fantastic - resident duo "Mardi Grass" superb & great acrobatic acts too.
Staff v. helpful - Juan Carlos (top waiter) in restaurant & so helpful and happy; Salvatore in Bar Teide - excellent service.
Maid service v. good & maids v. helpful.
Stayed in Room 301 (not sea view) but great view of mountains and sunrise.
No noise from lifts in room.
Lovely food but got bit monotonous.
1 heated pool only - what a waste of the other two lovely pools, but were too cold to swim in.
Wi-Fi service - absolutely dreadful and mostly non-existent.
Shower Door broken hence water all over floor after using.
Toilet door did not close (didn't affect us too much being a couple, but would be if you were with a friend).
TV Channels - very scarce English channels, mostly Spanish.
Lack of clothes storage in bedroom.
Lack of light in bedroom.
Middle lift was out of action for 3 days.
No evening meal included on day of departure.
Entertainment finished too early at 11.30 pm.
Times were stipulated for dinner so you couldn't go down to dinner when you wanted or were hungry.
Billing system - we could not check what we had paid for as the tickets we were given each time we had a drink/lunch did not correspond with the bill.
No place for bar of soap in bath (it kept falling in the bath!)
Does sound like we are picky but, if these points were addressed, then the hotel would be even better.
Try and visit Puerto Colon as well as Playa de las Americas. Went to Los Cristianos market on the Sunday; very busy and hot, but a good experience.
Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Gran Tinerfe hotel is an "only adults", is located in the south of Tenerife on the Costa Adeje, right on the seafront. It has three swimming pools and sports facilities for enjoying your holiday time. Its wide-ranging culinary offering will bring you the best of local and international dishes. Hotel guests receive free admission to the Playa de las Americas Casino, which is located in the same building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with H10 Hotels, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your H10 Gran Tinerfe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Hotel Costa Adeje
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Resort
- Gran Tinerfe Tenerife
- H10 Gran Tinerfe Costa Adeje, Tenerife