Iberostar Sabila(Costa Adeje)
US$224
US$204
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
GF Gran Costa Adeje(Costa Adeje)
Free cancellation until 28/07
GF Fanabe(Costa Adeje)
US$183
Cancelon
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Bahia del Duque(Costa Adeje)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$1,176
US$489
3,920 results
All reviewsanimation teamblock bself servicegreat holidayrooms are basicplenty of choicecleaned dailypool viewon tapbit datedfamily holidaycleaned every dayfresh towelssomething for everyonekids clubtable tennisparrot show
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have recently stayed at this hotel with my partner - June 2018, for a one week stay. We have stayed at Playa De Las Americas previously so thought we would give Costa Adeje a go this year. We absolutely loved Las Americas and stayed at a 4* hotel which really was luxury! We thought that if we booked another 4* hotel in Costa Adeje too, it would be quite similar but unfortunately this hotel was really disappointing. We booked a couples holiday, we’re both in our 20’s but this hotel really wasn’t suited to us at all. We paid for all inclusive, food was average but very repetitive and the ‘all inclusive’ drinks were again, disappointing! I was disappointed that only 3 cocktails out of the whole cocktail menu were part of the all inclusive deal, and you had to pay if you wanted a different one. I wouldn’t mind so much if they were nice tasting cocktails but they were awful!! We also visited the pool bar during the days, you cannot purchase cocktails or spirits from these bars, only lager or soft drinks! I thought this was appalling and definitely not worth the ‘all inclusive’ package. However, the pool bar snacks were good! A variety of chips, chicken nuggets, burgers and toasties!
The hotel is split into two blocks, block A and block B. We were in block B, which in my opinion had the best pool. Upon check in we were given an actual key to our room and I instantly knew from this moment that it wasn’t going to be a ‘luxury’ 4* hotel.
We went to our room which looked liked a prison block - the room was awful. So dated with a terrible view from the balcony. The beds were the worst I’ve ever stayed in - loud and really hard! The room was freezing in the nights that I had to use a blanket from the wardrobe!! Our balcony door didn’t lock which I felt uneasy about and one day, the cleaners had obviously cleaned our room and forgot to pull our door after them!! I was livid to come back to our room with the door left open with all of our personal belongings inside! I am just so glad nothing was taken! Again, I thought this was absolutely awful and careless! However, we did have clean towels each day and a made up bed. Most of the staff are lovely but there are also some who are quite unprofessional. We were spoken to quite unprofessionally buy a blonde lady at the reception during our stay. One thing I will say, is that you cannot fault the animation team, especially the new one from France - he’s fantastic and makes loads of effort! The hotel is in a good location but the area is quite quiet.

All in all, this hotel shouldn’t be a 4* and I honestly wouldn’t recommend it. I personally feel, a lot of money was wasted booking it.
Would I return? No I wouldn’t.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
PublicRelatMng, Director de Relaciones Públicas at LABRANDA Isla Bonita, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear madam /sir,

Thank you for taking the time to post review on this website .
We were sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your recent stay at the hotel .
We always endeavor to offer the highest level of service and it would appear that on this occasion that we failed to meet your expectations.

Your comments will of course be forwarded to the relevant management for their attention.
We do hope that despite your disappointment on this occasion, we have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel at some point in the future.

The Hotel Management

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived on 28 May 2018 for our long awaited holiday only to be met with what can only be described as an inner city block of flats. This is definitely not a 4 star hotel or even a 3 star (as described by the tour operator) in my mind. There are two blocks, both with pools (the doors are chained closed until 10am), which are desperately in need of repair and upgrade.

The roof over Reception, which was once thatched is now just plywood. There are cracks and chunks of concrete and tiles off the walls in the external corridors. The numerous troughs for hanging foliage from each floor now lie completely empty leaving stains down the walls. The doors to the rooms, once stained dark wood are now very faded and damaged. The standard room was totally unacceptable. It was dark and miserable, having too little lighting and not enough of it, and definitely not of the standard I would expect. We paid extra on Day 2 to be upgraded to the superior rooms, which were better but only what I would expect of a very basic room. The walls had had a lick of paint and there were newer wardrobe doors and headboard but the rest of the room was the same as the standard room. The bidet leaked all over the floor, the bathroom tiles must have been there for years, showing multiple cracks and filled holes, the mattress bases both had rips, tears and stains and the headboard was damaged.

The staff when approached were very unhelpful and sour faced and didn't seem to enjoy their jobs at all. The food in the restaurant was reasonable so that was a blessing and the entertainment was fairly good.

Even our 2 teenagers commented that the hotel was terrible and they are not normally bothered about things like that.

If you are happy having drinks on tap in the evening with some entertainment then you'll like this place. If you are expecting a quality hotel with comfort, nice décor and helpful, friendly staff then I would recommend that you look elsewhere.

Room Tip: Superior rooms with a sea view are the better rooms but these do overlook the main road
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Kathy C

Dear Mrs Kathy C,

We would like to thank you for your stay with us and your feedback.
We have taken note of your comments in order to improve our service.
We apologize if during your stay at any time the service has not been as expected.

Jan Vangheluwe Public Relations

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just got back from a 5 night break at the Labranda Isla Bonita. Having stayed at a very nice Labranda hotel in Gran Canaria in the past, I thought it'd be much the same - alas not.

This is a 1980's concrete jungle, crying out for restoration or a large bulldozer (although in fairness according to some of the photos they appear to be slowly doing up some of it).

Our room was obviously not one of the newer ones, complete with a random 'kitchen in a cupboard' with a non working oven and a fridge that was considerably older than me (although apparently some of them have no fridge, so I guess anything is better than nothing). That said, the beds were comfy enough and the shower was hot all day.

As an all inclusive hotel, you have to wear the obligatory wrist band but the food is actually not too bad, considering the number of people they have to feed, and the level of gluttony displayed by some. It's a bit samey, but there's a fair selection and you wouldn't go hungry. Drinks were OK, although I'm not a big drinker.

What really lets this place down is the fact that it seems to attract gobby English people with feral children (I write this as en English person myself, BTW) - badly tattooed women with thick scouse accents and terrible roots harping on about taking the kids out of school and just paying the fine became the norm, it really is like that Benidorm programme on the telly.

I admit to not exactly being child friendly, but anyone considering starting a family should spend a week here and then book themselves into a vasectomy clinic.

In all, you get what you pay for I suppose, although this wasn't a 'bargain basement' deal (for us at least). Would I go back again? Not if you paid me.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RicardoRichieRich
PublicRelatMng, Director de Relaciones Públicas at LABRANDA Isla Bonita, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear madam /sir,

Thank you for taking the time to post review on this website .

The Hotel Management

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We are currently at isla bonita before we travelled I'd read the review and I was really worried this is my opinion ignore the negatives I travelled with my husband and 17 year old grandson the room's are very clean but basic there is plenty of choice of food and drink for even the fusiest eater the entertainment team are absolutely amazing the pools are really clean their are gift shop the beach is a 5min walk away the hotel across the fanabe is really loud music playing loudly until the early hours of the morning that is the only downside so I would recommend this hotel a good mix of ages from babies up to pensioners room's really clean we had a high floor room 535a good sea veiw so enjoy and just ignore the miserable people who have given this hotel a bad review I'd definitely stay here again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Ginny1820

Dear madam/sir
I cannot thank you enough for your kind comments on tripadvisor with regards to your recent stay.

We are happy you have enjoyed your stay with us .

I truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any assistance in the future.

PPRR TEAM

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Don't be put off by the bad reviews. We stayed as a family in this hotel for 10 nights all inclusive at the start of June. Are there problems, yes but every hotel has problems. The place is a little run down and in need of a revamp but the rooms are very large and kept spotless. We got new towels 8 of the 10 days even if we didn't ask. There was a slight problem regarding availability of sunbeds but that is the same with most hotels. The rooms looking directly down on the entertainment area would be very noisy at night time so if with a very young family request away from there
Now the plus side
The hotel itself is in a very good location only a 5 min walk to the beach / shops etc
The hotel layout I think is very good two distinct wings with a evening entertainment area in between
The food was probably one of the best given the variety on offer especially all inclusive
The two groups of "animation" groups are fantastic - adults and kids alike loved them and they tried their best to get everyone engaged. It is that usual games - water polo-bingo-boules etc they also had archery, rifle shooting and pistol shooting which was a welcome change to the usual but its really what you make them yourself
The staff from the check in to the restaurant and bar were always willing to help and very nice
All in all a fantastic family holiday and would definitely go back

Room Tip: Young families don't ask for a room overlooking the entertainment area due to late night noise unless you want that type of thing
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank IanC1979

Dear madam/sir,
We would like to thank you for your extensive and positive feedback as it will surely help future guests to get an overall idea of the hotel.

I will personally relay your feedback to our staff who will be glad to know that his efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay. We at the LABRANDA ISLA BONITA take pleasure in creating moments of magic for our guests.

We are looking forward to your next stay.

PPRR TEAM