We have been to this hotel at least 6 times and have always found it to be good.
However, this time we must say it has deteriorated - the the corridors on the bedroom floors are very depressing, the wallpaper is rippling and coming away from the walls. The bedrooms/bathrooms are also in need of an update. We and many other customers refused rooms which were not what we booked or which were below standard ie. cracked tiles, poor grouting etc., in the bathrooms. The towels are hard and old. Some of the pool towels are threadbare.
The food as always is good and varied and the pool area is ok although the grouting around the tiles both inside the pool and on the steps is black in places.
The TVs in the rooms show only News channels for British customers - no BBc or ITV but plenty of Spanish & German programs. Its nice to have an hour relaxing in front of the box before going out for the night.
This hotel is in a very central location but is in need of tender loving care to bring it back to its former glory and it needs to focus on the needs of the British as a majority of the guests are British.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NOTE: The hotel will remain closed from 18 April 2017 to 20 January 2018. We will be improving the facilities so that you can enjoy your holiday at IBEROSTAR even more! We apologize for any inconvenience. The IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa hotel is a 4-star All-Inclusive hotel in Costa Adeje, Tenerife situated next to the beach. It’s located on the Costa Adeje, in a beautiful area full with nature. Its spacious rooms designed to meet all the guests' needs; entertainment and leisure programmes, and activities specially designed for the very youngest make this hotel the ideal choice for a family holiday in Costa Adeje. Family sized rooms. The hotel’s range of rooms is quite varied. The construction and design of the rooms is based on the guests’ distinct needs. Those travelling with family can stay in spacious quadruple rooms; couples can stay in double rooms and there is also a room for guests with limited mobility. Children, very well cared for. The hotel offers an interesting array of options for children and teenagers at its Mini Club (4- to 7-year-olds), Maxi Club (8 to 12) and Teenie Club (13 to 17). Run by an efficient team of entertainment pros, they plan lots of activities to keep your little ones busy all day long. Fun for the whole family in our hotels, always. A la carte activities. Since leisure and entertainment are very important when choosing a holiday destination, the IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa hotel strives to offer a superior programme for its guests: a centre with treatments and beauty care, a large variety of sports both inside and outside the hotel, cultural theme nights, various live music performances and shows for day and night time entertainment. Free premium Wi-Fi: Connect to the Internet with Iberostar. The hotel offers exclusive free premium Wi-Fi in all its facilities. A fine connection – 3.5Mb in up to three devices – to use during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Iberostar, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Torviscas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Torviscas Playa Hotel Costa Adeje
- Iberostar Hotel Torviscas Playa
- Iberostar Hotel Adeje
- Torviscas Playa Tenerife
- Iberostar Torviscas Playa Costa Adeje, Tenerife