This is a great hotel to stay in for all types of holiday maker, and there is very little to say against it. I took my two kids (8 & 11) for a week here and we had a great time.
The staff are friendly and helpful (even the cleaners are always smiling!), the food is excellent and the entertainers are wonderful at their jobs.
There are two types of entertainment on every evening; a live 'lounge' singer for those that are fans of dancing and the booked acts in another room which were very good although visibility is limited in some seats so get in there early!
There is the mini club every day except Friday for the kids which is run by the entertainers and my kids loved it, and it gives the adults the chance to relax by the 2 pools. Then there is volley ball, water polo, air rifles, inflatable’s, and more for everyone else.
The pools are nice and large but they are 5' deep everywhere with not much of a shallow end apart from some sloping steps. There is a small paddling pool but if you have a child of a certain age who is not a confident swimmer then you do spend a lot of time making sure they are ok.
Aside from this and the fact you MUST where long trousers to dinner there is not much to complain about. The view from my room was not great but I could see the mountains and the sea, a couple I met were not happy with their room and they were moved without any hassle on two occasions.
The area which the hotel is in is near the Aqualand water park (which has an excellent dolphin show) and the new Siam Water Park, which I didn't go to but by all accounts is superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel will close from 18 .04.17 to 20.01.18. The IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa hotel , completely refurbished is now an adults only hotel with luxurious rooms, a VIP zone and hydrotherapy circuit, among other exclusive services. Located on the sea front , the hotel features 470 comfortable rooms with the best services. Among them the Star Prestige rooms that grant access to special services, such as a pool area and rooftop sun loungers, the exclusive reception or a minibar upon arrival. The delicious cuisine at this hotel is composed of a buffet restaurant and a culinary market where you can choose among the creations offered by the eight food trucks . What’s more, the hotel has two bars and a nightclub. The ambiance at the hotel is that of a complete hotel for adults, with services like an infinity pool, solarium, a chill out zone with Balinese beds, free Wi-Fi, all inclusive, a golf course nearby, SPA Sensations with more than 600 m² of facilities, a fitness room and meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Iberostar, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Torviscas Playa Hotel Costa Adeje
- Iberostar Hotel Torviscas Playa
- Iberostar Hotel Adeje
- Torviscas Playa Tenerife
- IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa Costa Adeje, Tenerife