This is a 'good hotel' but do not understand the rating of 5. The hotel is in a quieter side of Adeje which is what we wanted, however the hotel itself is tired. There are lots of areas where plaster is falling of the walls in public areas, the rooms are spacious but tired especially the bathroom, the towels are particularly tired, in fact our 'dogs' towels at home are less worn. Staff are attentive and helpful, the resaurant was often busy and noisy, the salads were very good and an exceptional supply of fresh shellfish. Some of the other dishes were un - inspiring. We had heavy rain for two days, the hotel struggled with flooded corridors and leaky roofs in public areas, it was 'dodge the buckets' last night. As the hotel has been open several years now there has been time to rectify the areas that do not cope with heavy rain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COSTA ADEJE GRAN Hotel, a 5 star hotel located in Costa Adeje area in the south of Tenerife, has 485 rooms (double standard rooms and suites). Free WIFI access in all Hotel areas, and a huge variety of services and installations, as restaurants, bars, pools, sun terrace, shops, mini market, etc. Perfect for your family holidays as well as for couples and friends. We are also a perfect option for conferences, events and weddings, as our Hotel counts with several conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Onthebeach, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your GF Gran Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Adeje
- Adeje Gran Tenerife
- Costa Adeje Gran Hotel Tenerife
- GF Gran Costa Adeje Tenerife