We have recently returned from a relaxing holiday, staying at the Gran Hotel. Whilst the accommodation met 5 star standards, the food (although vey good, providing a good selection each day) did not meet 5 star standard and we rated it at 3. If you were not staying all inclusive (we were staying half board) you had to pay for water at the table in the evening (no tap water available) and there was no complimentary coffee after the meal. The location was excellent, a quieter part of southern Tenerife, but with good access to two good beaches within walking distance and pleasant seafront walks. There is easy access to a bus service just outside the hotel. We went on a boat trip with Freebird, which was easy to book and much less than the price of the (Thomson) tour operator - we paid 26 euros each. Mount Teide is well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COSTA ADEJE GRAN Hotel, a 5 star hotel located in Costa Adeje area in the south of Tenerife, has 485 rooms (double standard rooms and suites). Free WIFI access in all Hotel areas, and a huge variety of services and installations, as restaurants, bars, pools, sun terrace, shops, mini market, etc. Perfect for your family holidays as well as for couples and friends. We are also a perfect option for conferences, events and weddings, as our Hotel counts with several conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your GF Gran Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Adeje
- Adeje Gran Tenerife
- Costa Adeje Gran Hotel Tenerife
- GF Gran Costa Adeje Tenerife